BY DDI

Dubble Bubble 3 Oz. Bubble Gum Bar. Comes In 24 Count Tray. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
I could chew Double Bubble all day if I was guaranteed never to get a cavity! Such a fun gum. Especially at sporting events. Wish its flavor lasted longer. But still a fun gum to chew! Kids love it too!
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Double Bubble was always the quick fix to find a sweet treat and hold you appetite away. It still reminds me of baseball games and my high school in between classes
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
This stuff is a classic! I loved it as a kid and I still like it today. It does wear out a little faster than some gums, but it's still always gonna be a favorite!
Linzzy N.
Branchburg, NJ
They are a little hard to chew sometimes but the flavor is classic and there is nothing like it. it brings me back to my childhood and I love it.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
The flavor is that original bubble gum taste everyone loves . I used to love these as a child and now my kids love them too .
Teresa R.
Dubble Bubble is the best gum I have had since I was a kid. And they are perfecet for kids birthday partys.
Jasmine B.
Love this gum, flavor doesn't last though /:
all kids love it, its been around for a whle now
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Very good gum. my niece loves it. the flavor doesn't last very long but its good for kids.
dawn l.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this gum and my kids will chew all day on this gum and by hyper all day but this one is very hard to find in stores
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
I remamber this gum when from when i was a kid n i love it n still tell this day i buy it.. my kid has me buy it for him to but it is something to look forward to lol.