Add a Photo

By DDI
Candy Corn 5.5Oz Bag5.5 Oz. Peggable Bag.
Cheri V.
Cheri V.
Snohomish, WA

Not a huge fan of candy corn but thought I'd give these a try. They aren't as good as brachs so not worth the cheaper price. You can taste the difference
Alondra M.
Alondra M.

I love Halloween, not just because that means California weather is finally cooling down but because of CANDY CORN.!!!!
Misty M.
Misty M.
Madera, CA

karrie c.
karrie c.
Davison, MI

Love candy corn, its one of our families favorite candies. it comes out in the best time of the year too Halloween!
Carmen A.
Carmen A.

Candy corn best candy ever especially on Halloween!
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Australia

Had never tried candy corn before but just can't get past the texture and how sweet it is. Being in australia as well we don't get it here but in time we probably will.
Angel N.
Angel N.

This candy has a very interesting tase. It's a sweet and salty taste that i would love to have . I remember my brother was so crazy about it that we bought a whole bag from bulk barn and was gone in two week!!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Speedwell, TN

Candy corn is so yummy, and it takes me back to my childhood. We have to have candy corn every Halloween its a tradition.
Shannon H.