BY DDI

Candy Corn 5.5Oz Bag5.5 Oz. Peggable Bag. see more...

Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
I hate that I love these so much there not everyone's cup of tea but if they are there addicting they come out the most around halloween there sweet and chewable not gummie mmm now I want some
Rachel M.
Speedwell, TN
Candy corn is so yummy, and it takes me back to my childhood. We have to have candy corn every Halloween its a tradition.
Sue M.
Rosemead, CA
I never tried candy corn until a friend gave me a bag of these. They are hard and do not suit my taste buds. These were a disappointment.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I love candy corn! I don't care the brand or the look of the bag! I just love the fall flavors!!!!! I never go without! And this brand is sold all yr round!
Ashlee H.
Australia
Had never tried candy corn before but just can't get past the texture and how sweet it is. Being in australia as well we don't get it here but in time we probably will.
Carolyn T.
Moose Jaw, SK
Definitely the first candy to come to mind when thinking of Halloween. With its distinct flavour, chewy texture and fall colours, this classic is here to stay.
Angel N.
This candy has a very interesting tase. It's a sweet and salty taste that i would love to have . I remember my brother was so crazy about it that we bought a whole bag from bulk barn and was gone in two week!!
justine r.
Victoria , BC
I am obsessed with candy corn! I only ever get them around halloween, but they are so good! One of my favorite candies!
Shannon H.