Add a Photo

By DDI
Candy Corn 5.5Oz Bag5.5 Oz. Peggable Bag.
karrie c.
karrie c.
Davison, MI

Love candy corn, its one of our families favorite candies. it comes out in the best time of the year too Halloween!
Carmen A.
Carmen A.

Candy corn best candy ever especially on Halloween!
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN

I love candy corn! I don't care the brand or the look of the bag! I just love the fall flavors!!!!! I never go without! And this brand is sold all yr round!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Speedwell, TN

Candy corn is so yummy, and it takes me back to my childhood. We have to have candy corn every Halloween its a tradition.
Sue M.
Sue M.
Rosemead, CA

I never tried candy corn until a friend gave me a bag of these. They are hard and do not suit my taste buds. These were a disappointment.
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Australia

Had never tried candy corn before but just can't get past the texture and how sweet it is. Being in australia as well we don't get it here but in time we probably will.
justine r.
justine r.
Victoria, British Columbia

I am obsessed with candy corn! I only ever get them around halloween, but they are so good! One of my favorite candies!
Angel N.
Angel N.

This candy has a very interesting tase. It's a sweet and salty taste that i would love to have . I remember my brother was so crazy about it that we bought a whole bag from bulk barn and was gone in two week!!
Shannon H.