BY DDI

Candy Corn 5.5Oz Bag5.5 Oz. Peggable Bag. see more...

DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Shari Candies Candy Corn old but goodie I love that you don't need much and this is enough to satisfied your graving....
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Candy corn best candy ever especially on Halloween!
karrie c.
karrie c.
Davison, MI
Love candy corn, its one of our families favorite candies. it comes out in the best time of the year too Halloween!
Sue M.
Sue M.
Rosemead, CA
I never tried candy corn until a friend gave me a bag of these. They are hard and do not suit my taste buds. These were a disappointment.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I love candy corn! I don't care the brand or the look of the bag! I just love the fall flavors!!!!! I never go without! And this brand is sold all yr round!
Angel N.
Angel N.
This candy has a very interesting tase. It's a sweet and salty taste that i would love to have . I remember my brother was so crazy about it that we bought a whole bag from bulk barn and was gone in two week!!
justine r.
justine r.
Victoria, British Columbia
I am obsessed with candy corn! I only ever get them around halloween, but they are so good! One of my favorite candies!
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Australia
Had never tried candy corn before but just can't get past the texture and how sweet it is. Being in australia as well we don't get it here but in time we probably will.
Shannon H.