BY DDI

Candy Corn 5.5Oz Bag5.5 Oz. Peggable Bag. see more...

• How do these taste?like weird texture sugar chews. 4 Answers
Emili  s.
Emili s.
Manitowoc, WI
Not my favor candy in the world. I do eat it around halloween it is pretty cheap and good for baking.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Shari Candies Candy Corn old but goodie I love that you don't need much and this is enough to satisfied your graving....
Cheri V.
Cheri V.
snohomish, WA
Not a huge fan of candy corn but thought I'd give these a try. They aren't as good as brachs so not worth the cheaper price. You can taste the difference
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
I love Halloween, not just because that means California weather is finally cooling down but because of CANDY CORN.!!!!
Misty M.
Misty M.
Madera, CA
justine r.
justine r.
Victoria, British Columbia
I am obsessed with candy corn! I only ever get them around halloween, but they are so good! One of my favorite candies!
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Australia
Had never tried candy corn before but just can't get past the texture and how sweet it is. Being in australia as well we don't get it here but in time we probably will.
Angel N.
Angel N.
This candy has a very interesting tase. It's a sweet and salty taste that i would love to have . I remember my brother was so crazy about it that we bought a whole bag from bulk barn and was gone in two week!!
Shannon H.