BY DDI

Candy Corn 5.5Oz Bag5.5 Oz. Peggable Bag. see more...

karrie c.
Owosso, MI
Love candy corn, its one of our families favorite candies. it comes out in the best time of the year too Halloween!
Emili  s.
Manitowoc, WI
Not my favor candy in the world. I do eat it around halloween it is pretty cheap and good for baking.
Alisha L.
Kingsbury, IN
Candy corn is my weakness.. i know theres not much to.it..but i love it. I would buy it year round.
Angel N.
This candy has a very interesting tase. It's a sweet and salty taste that i would love to have . I remember my brother was so crazy about it that we bought a whole bag from bulk barn and was gone in two week!!
Ashlee H.
Australia
Had never tried candy corn before but just can't get past the texture and how sweet it is. Being in australia as well we don't get it here but in time we probably will.
Carolyn T.
Moose Jaw, SK
Definitely the first candy to come to mind when thinking of Halloween. With its distinct flavour, chewy texture and fall colours, this classic is here to stay.
justine r.
Victoria , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am obsessed with candy corn! I only ever get them around halloween, but they are so good! One of my favorite candies!
Shannon H.