BY DDI

Arctic Ice Analgesic Gel(Case of 12) see more...

Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
This works very good. I picked up mine at the dollar tree. I did something to my shoulder and arm and I rubbed this on and it temporarily relieved the pain. It is very relaxing to use. I like the cooking sensation a lot.
Stephania P.
Florida, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best menthol for the muscular pains and other affections that you have, besides I like that it almost has no smell and the sensation of cold calms the burns
stacy a.
Glendora, CA
I love this stuff! Its hard to find a muscle realaxer that actually feels good and not greasy. I use this after long hikes or exercise or whatever. Goes on cool and heats up to relax the muscle. It also smells great! And is great for the wallet!!
Yasmine G.
I give it a 4 stars because the smell is really strong but it is indeed effective. When I was younger my mother would rub on my tummy for my extremely strong cramps and this would work perfectly. I would always think that something hot would work but this works great.
Jill B.
Nevada, TX
This product is awesome my dad got Arctic he love to use this and it's works really great, The price is affordable and when you use it feels like ice cold gel and its smell so good too. That why I keep buying this for him.
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
With this product a little goes a long way. I have been using this for years. I to play basketball every once and a while my ancle and back aches. I put this on it works immediately. Not to mention it does snell bad and isn't sticky.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this product when I got a pain or I'm sick it's amazing how fast relax you and how easily the pain goes away it's cold at first but it's 100% worth the 1dollar and the tried definitely recommend and I will definitely will buy as many time as I need it
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product !! it works amazing n I only pay a buck for it !! I have a lot of pain associated w arthritis n this works amazingly. not perfect but Def good enuf !!!
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Amazing rub to sooth pain, massage into pained area. My mother uses this all the time and says it's available at the dollar store
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really good medicine. This is not too strong to the point where I could use just a little bit on my 10 year old son's knees.
Katharine H.
Has anyone tried this for arthritis? I have arthritis in my knee and I'm always looking for product that will help ease the pain and discomfort that comes along with weather changes and too much walking/standing.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
How many times should we apply for best pain relief? TIA!
Pleas try it's amazing and for 1 dollar you can't go wrong
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I did not but I recommend to any pain because it's works