DDI 461130 1.5 Oz. Tubs Cotton Candy Case Of 100 uploaded by Amorette M.DDI 461130 1.5 Oz. Tubs Cotton Candy Case Of 100 uploaded by Shannon p.DDI 461130 1.5 Oz. Tubs Cotton Candy Case Of 100 uploaded by Bergineliz R.

BY DDI

Cotton Candy in 1.5 Ounce Tubs 100 count floor display with fun ride graphics4.5 top diameter 3.25 bottom diameter 4.5 tall. Made in the USA see more...

• Is this better than the cotton candy that comes in the f...3 Answers
Shannon p.
Edwardsburg, MI
As soon as this comes through the door the fight is on. My 4 kids love this stuff. I only buy 1 container at a time since it's so unhealthy for the body but sweet to the soul. They pack a lot in these containers. They seem never ending. And the blue flavor is different from the pink. I sometimes find these empty containers useful for bath time and filling my keurig water reservoir. These are always at menards .
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I buy this cotton candy at dollar tree but I didn't see they are different flavors and I got mine candy cane cotton candy 🍭 and the taste is good but i really don't like candy cane flavor but I was worthy the purchase to try out a new flavor.
Daniella H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
All of the best parts of cotton candy just aren't here with this product. It's squished down and stale. It's way too sugary for my palette and bad for sensitive teeth.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Well, I didn't try it but my daughter did. She loved it! Come on real big sizes. Which may have been too much. But considering holidays...you can't have too much when you're a kid.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My son loves cotton candy. Got it from the dollars store so it very affordable have to get in bulk so I always have it. Good for Easter baskets.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
I love this cotten candy and every Christmas i put this in my little cousins stockings! Make great treats for you and your little ones!
Jennifer C.
Waterford , MI
It's pretty good. It taste like every other cotton candy that's packaged. If they had more flavors it would be better.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this it's so yummy It have amazing taste and very good price plus it easy to find at a store find in any store
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Love this cotton candy so much! I wish I could find it at times other than just holidays
Kris M.
When you can't got to the fair. You bring the fair sweets to you ! I love cotton candy
Lisa D.
Fort Myers, FL
Is this better than the cotton candy that comes in the foil bag? It seems like it would be possibly fluffier in this since it's protected from getting smashed.