BY LUCKY #57 in Baby Shampoo

Protects, soothes, moisturizes. 100% pure. Size: 6 oz. No. 182486: Size: 6 oz, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Jar see more...

Brandy W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Petroleum jelly is a mustache as it serves for many different uses. Me and my son have very dry skin so the jelly is very moisturizing for us and keeps our skin soft. Can be used for diaper rashes and chapped lips and many more.
Amelia R.
Staten Island, NY
Petroleum jelly is probably one of my favorite products to use because it has so many uses. You can use it as a brow satyr you can use it tomorrow dries your lips you can use it as a natural highlight there are so many things that you can use it for a trust in all in one product.
tifanny t.
I use this for many many things. Including for dry itchy skin and cleaning off makeup from Halloween. It's a very thick substance but it does the job. I also use it to lubricate the end of rectal thermometer as well. And it's an inexpensive item. A little goes a long way.
Sade J.
I’ll really love this Vaseline because it has many uses. I’ll can use it for my chapped lips and for my skin to keep it for looking dry. It is very cheap and has a very smooth texture to it. I’ll definitely recommend this product!
Natisha T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't know how I could live without this product I use it for so many reasons I picks it up from Walmart and I'll always use this product I grew up using it and I won't stop now . I am beyond satisfied
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like using pure Petroleum jelly. I use it for my lips when it's dry. I also use it for in between my thighs so my thighs won't rub against each other and hurt. It's uses for temporary protection of minor cuts,scrapes burns, and sunburn. It helps temporary protect chafed, chapped, cracked or Windburned skin and lips.
Joanna m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I use this for everything. It helps prevent diaper rash... I use it with sugar as a lip scrub and by itself as a lip mask. I also use it to remove makeup and i use it on my feet with thick socks overnight for soft feet by morning. Great multi purpose product.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I don't know where I would be without this product. I bought mine from Walmart. I'm a repeat user. I use it for rashes. And to take his temp. But I love this. It takes rashes away in minutes. And my son does not bother it too much.
Sofia P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Petroleum jelly is a must in my baby bag. I use it after i clean up a boo boo to protect it,for chapped lips,chapped skin or even a diaper rash. For rashes it never causes any reaction and helps protect his/her bum
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut
This is my all time favorite product. Vaseline is a moisturizer with many uses. This can be used as a substitute for chapstick, and lotion. It helps your nails, eyelashes, and hair grow. I definitely recommend it.
Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
What do you use this product for?
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What do you use this product for.?
Sarah M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this worth the money? I wanna try