DDI 1851077 Lucky Petroleum Jelly 6 ounce Pack of 12 uploaded by Destiny D.

BY LUCKY

Protects, soothes, moisturizes. 100% pure. Size: 6 oz. No. 182486: Size: 6 oz, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Jar see more...

VICTOR L.
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY
Just great when winter is here keep your skin moist and protected from winter freeze burn i used on my feet , hands , joints elbwows , and my face in the winter to protect my self from wind damage , love this pruduct all the way. i got my family in the habit to use this product all the time
Christyn S.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I don't know where I would be without this product. I bought mine from Walmart. I'm a repeat user. I use it for rashes. And to take his temp. But I love this. It takes rashes away in minutes. And my son does not bother it too much.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
This product has so many uses. I don't know what I would do without it. I use it for everything,its a good moisturizer,eye makeup remover and number one moisturizer for my two-year-old on his bottom or little scrapes that he gets.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Petroleum jelly by lucky is great and you can use it in so many ways. You can use it for dry skin, for rashes, dry lips and for your manicure and pedicure too. I don't like to put it on hair but I know some people that do.
Sofia P.
Sofia P.
Petroleum jelly is a must in my baby bag. I use it after i clean up a boo boo to protect it,for chapped lips,chapped skin or even a diaper rash. For rashes it never causes any reaction and helps protect his/her bum
alexis j.
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut
This is my all time favorite product. Vaseline is a moisturizer with many uses. This can be used as a substitute for chapstick, and lotion. It helps your nails, eyelashes, and hair grow. I definitely recommend it.
Sylvia P.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen, SD
Mega Parent Expert
Had a great experience using this product. It worked well and left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I used it when dying my hair and it kept the dye from dyeing my skin. I would recommend to other parents.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
This is good for so many uses. It's very inexpensive. Works wonderfully on Chadia chapped skin for the whole family. R add a little o your eyeshadow for a lasting color that pops.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
I always have this in my medicine cabinet! Works for diaper rash, chapped lips, burns, anything u can think of! I loved this product from a little girl to now bring a mom of 4
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
I have really dry skin in the winter and this works wonders. It keeps my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. If you have dry skin like me this is the go to product
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
What do you use this product for?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
What do you use this product for.?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Mega Parent Expert
Is this worth the money? I wanna try