BY DDI

Now you can enjoy that old fashioned 100% natural peppermint flavor in a delicious hard candy. Try it today! Naturally flavored. Fat free. There are 24 bags per case - each 6 oz. see more...

DDI 1755631 Claeys Peppermint Hard Candy - Peg Bag
  • "So good but kind of sour in my opinion they are about the size of a cough drop so they aren't too big or too small they are just harder to find where I live" in 1 review
Mariah H.
Boscawen , NH
These are pretty good, I've never actually tried this flavor but the others; green apple, the root beer like one, and a few of the others are really good. The only thing is that they are just in this package not wrap inside or anything so it's hard to keep them in a purse without the bag opening, but it's easy to get around that.
Elizabeth B.
Bigfork, MT
I love these candies, all their flavors are so incredible, and taste way more pure in flavor than most other candies. Super cheap for ahold sized bag of hard candy as well. Totally worth a couple bucks.
Marissa B.
I get these to put in the candy dish around the fall and winter and everyone seems to love them! They go really fast but they are long lasting and have a great peppermint taste.
Vickie H.
Saint Louis, MO
These bring me back to my childhood! The flavors are the best of any hard candy out there and have perfection with every single one! Every time we go to Cracker Barrel we buy a couple of bags. Lemon & Watermelon are our faves!
Stephanie D.
These are so hard to find and the hard candies are so good. I have tried several different flavors and never had a bad experience. They are very old fashioned candies and very tasty. I could eat a whole bag at one time.
Marie S.
Westfield, NC
These old fashioned candies bring me back to my childhood when I would work with my grandpa in the garden. He always had this candy with him and they were such a sweet treat. I have tried many of the flavors but the peppermint brings back the most memories and is my go to peppermint.
Stephanie M.
Mcclellandtwn, PA
I lovee these! I usually buy these to put in my pocket when I'm hunting, so my mouth doesn't dry out. They come in all kinds of flavors which is another reason why i love them!
Molly W.
Quincy, OH
The lemon and cinnamon are my favorite. Just enough of a flavor, not overwhelming. Of course the horehound is reserved for an achy throat. Old fashioned remedy!
Erin P.
Edgewood, MD
Ashley W.
Rocky Mount, NC
Omg!!! These definitely take me back!!! I loved these as a child and still do now!!! So tasty and they have tons of favors that are just as good as these!
laurinda r.
Brockton , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this good? What does it taste like?

back