BY DDI

Kidsmania soda can fizzy candy, 1.47-ounce cans (pack of 12) is a unique novelty candy that resembles six packs of miniature soda cans. Features include: -Pack of twelve, 1.47-ounce cans(total of 17.64-ounces)-A unique novelty candy-Resembles six packs of miniature soda cans see more...

Megan H.
Sidney, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I haven't seen these in forever! These rock! They are so good... I loved getting these when I was a kid, but haven't seen them in forever! I always loved the way they looked like real sodas! Genius! My daughter would love these too if I could find them in stores! I'd love to share that memory with her!
Christalyn M.
Hemet, CA
Omg!!!!!!!!!I LOVE THESE no one i know likes but i so do!!!!! very fizzy . i have only seen these in the dollar store but i stock up. at least 20 dollarsworth . try you may like as much as i do.
Olicia E.
Katy, TX
These were great they taste just like the sodas they are advertised as. They also have that sizzle and fizz that you get from soda.... I LOVE THESE!!!
Zandra L.
Sherwood, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I actually really like these candies. They're kinda like a cross between bottle caps and zotts. Plus the containers are cute & clever!
Jamie S.
Chappaqua, NY
Not a favorite but I love the concept and the bottle is adorable! I don't think everybody will enjoy them but fun to try!
Dakota S.
I love these, they taste amazing and are so fizzy. They're small and easy to carry around. Your kids will love them too
August S.
Scappoose , OR
I use to get these all the time but now i can never find them these are so good, and they are cute little bottles.
Shelby W.
I love these things. I remember enjoying these a lot when I was a kid . Just the packaging was interesting to me
Ashley B.
Joliet, IL
These are great for kids. I get these for my 2 kids as a treat for being good. It's pretty cute. They like it.
Kasey L.
Newhall, CA
My little brother goes crazy for these things. They have a lot of flavor and soda lovers adore them.