DDI 1188547 Green Tea and Chamomile Scented Epsom Salt Case Of 12 uploaded by Lakeshia R.

BY DDI

Epsom Salt - Green Tea and Chamomile 16 ounce bag of Epsom salt with added fragrance- These epsom salts are Made in the USA- SKU: DLRDY248156 see more...

Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the next best thing to a foot bath. Just pour a cup under some running water. Sit back and Relax for 20minutes and feel relaxed after wards. Very affective I use this everyday when I get off of work from Driving the bus for 6hours.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
DDI 1188547 Green Tea and Chamomile Scented Epsom Salt Case Of 12 .I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF THIS PRODUCT, I SUFFER FROM CHRONIC PAIN AND THIS MAKES ME SO CALM AND RELAX, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT MY PAIN RELIEF. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCTS
Kayla B.
Littleton, CO
I love this stuff! I use it every time i take a bath. It helps your muscles relax.