BY DDI

Being in the dollar merchandise business since its beginning, we know what sells, and we are always adding new and different items to our inventory. We are always looking for new items, and we have recently added pet items and craft supplies to our catalog. We design all of the packaging for our items to ensure that categories of merchandise have cohesive matching packaging, and that they are appealing to the eye. Jackpot Candy Dispenser .7Oz0.7 Oz. Mini Jackpot Machine Dispenses Colorful Candy. Counter Display. see more...

• I have been looking for someone to make these for a birthday cake1 Answers
  • Those are super cute, but I haven't seen them. Have you bought it o...1 Answers
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Naugatuck, CT
These are really cute. I haven't seen them before so I have never tried them. Great for a party. My kids would love them
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
I really enjoy this product it's very very good and am I really nice specked it to be so good and I cannot wait to find in the store
dani r.
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Delicioso, hermosa presentacion, ideal para regalo, chocolate de 2 sabores para todo gusto, sencillo pero original
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Bethany, IL
I have been looking for someone to make these for a birthday cake
Doreen M.
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
Those are super cute, but I haven't seen them. Have you bought it or tried it before ?