DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer Deluxe Travel Miniature uploaded by Liz G.

BY DDF

Dr. Sobel’s creamy anti-aging serum contains optical diffusing micro particles to instantly scatter light and provide sheer coverage to the skin for a “Photoshop” effect on large pores and wrinkles. A potent 2% concentration of Vitamin B3 (Niacin amide) accelerates exfoliation of the skin by +128% providing a healthy glow with radiance. The technologically advanced 5x amino acid peptide chain creates a response deep within the skin to create more elastin and collagen. Vitamins B5 (Pantheon) and E (Tocopherol Acetate) combine to fight free radicals and help minimize fine lines and wrinkles for long-term anti-aging benefits. Sodium Hyaluronate provides hydration to keep skin moisturized. Experience the doctor's dermatologic lightweight multi-tasking formula for a more youthful look with an instant reduction in the look of pores and fine lines. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I love how this makes my skin feel. It's a gel serum like consistency and it instantly makes my skin super soft. I love the scent too. It absorbs quickly and keeps my naturally dry skin hydrated all day. I really do think this has helped my pores shrink too!!
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this primer because it does help minimize the appearance of pores. It has nice constancy. I focus it around the areas where my pores are really relevant: nose and chin. This product is really expensive though and personally it's not worth the big price tag.
Kimberly V.
Love this primer!! DDF did it with this one, nice texture, covers pores instantly , and very smoothing in the skin. I have sensitive skin and no reactions so it's gentle enough for all skin types! I picked this up at my local Ulta and I don't regret it !
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
It's hard for me to find a moisturizer that I like and don't mind the feel of on my face. This is a gel type formula, you don't need much, a little goes a long way. It has a light fragrance, leaves my skin feeling soft and dewy.