BY DDF

Wrinkle Relax™ is a daily treatment that contains a peptide humectant complex to soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles that can be caused by the contraction of the skin and repetitive facial movements without the loss of expression. The plumping hydration penetrates the skin s outer surface to help diminish the appearance of visible crow s feet and other signs of premature aging. Visible results within four weeks. A combination of two non-toxic anti-aging peptides chemically combined from naturally derived amino acids. Increases collagen and elastin production. Minimizes Lines Softens Wrinkles Restores Collagen No Animal Testing see more...

Becky B.
The whole range of DDF products is amazing! I've used the cleanser for years. This wrinkle relax product is great for someone who is just starting in the anti-aging beauty products range. It was a little stronger for my dry skin, so i imagine it would be great on normal-oily skin!
Annie S.
Covington, GA
I use this on the side of my eyes and it seems to tighten my skin. I would recommend it.
Marilyn A.
West New York, NJ
GREAT PRODUCT !! Says what it does!! Helps get rid of any early signs of aging.

Hailie h.
I used this in the past, and i honestly can say that this product is AMAZING! everyone should try it at least once;) go out and get it now! 10/10 wpuld recommand.
Ismat B.
I've used this before and it's my treat to myself, it has a great outcome and worked for me. I recommended this to others as well.
Evelyn V.
Lakeland, FL
Is this really over $90? How many times a week does on use it? How long does it last or do we have to buy it constantly?
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
Is it worth the price? how long until you notice any results?
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Does age matter as to when you want to start using wrinkle creams or products? I'm 23 and I don't have wrinkles but I want to prevent them. Would using these products do that?
Cinthya A.
Miami, FL, SJO-177124
This product works to anticipate wrinkles or it is to minimize wrinkles when one already has
Talar A.
Torrance, CA
What makes this product better than the competing brands?