DDF Ultra Lite Oil Free Moisturizing Dew uploaded by Christine M.

BY DDF

This all-purpose moisturizer treats all skin types to a serious dose of aloe vera and antioxidant vitamins. Absorbs easily and quickly with no fragrance and no color additives! Sensitive An oil, fragrance, and dye-free moisturizer for all skin types, including acne-prone skin.  Contains aloe vera, vitamins A, E and C, and grapeseed for comfortable hydration.  Will not clog pores. Lanolin-free. Absorbs quickly. Fragrance-free. Replenishes moisture. see more...

DDF Ultra Lite Oil Free Moisturizing Dew
  • "Great for oily skin but not as hydrating as a dry skin person would need." in 2 reviews
  • "I always make sure to use it after a shower and before make up." in 1 review
  • "This moisturizer is very light weight, and absorbs quickly." in 1 review
  • "Very light weight and not greasy." in 1 review
  • "It is a little pricey- but a little bit goes a long way. " in 1 review
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first tried this moisturizer because I received it as a sample. I was intrigued because it used words like "oil-free", "ultra-lite" and "dew" - by the end of the day my skin can get a little shiny from oil and I wanted an oil free moisturizer that didn't feel greasy, so this moisturizer sounded like it would be what I was looking for. And it was! A little bit goes a loooong way. For me, personally, I learned that even though a little bit covers my whole face, I should use a bit more to avoid the late afternoon shine. And it works really well.

It has no scent, which I find nice. The consistency is not like lotion, it's more like gel and it rubs into the skin nicely, doesn't linger on your face or fingers.

So in short:
Tina W.
Tina W.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this moisturizer in a Sephora package. I saved up to buy a bottle. This is worth every cent. It is like putting silk on your skin. It isn't something I can afford to use regularly but if you can, I highly recommend this. It's light and absorbs quickly. Your skin will feel so soft and smooth.
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Kewaskum, WI
Got a sample in my birchbox loved it so much I purchased the full size. I have acne prone skin and my skin is oily. The stuff is light and hydrating without the breakouts
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Belmont, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer was recommended to me by my dermatologist after going through a pretty bad episode with rosacea. I needed a moisturizer that was really going to moisturize my dry patches that were recovering from rosacea but not add any oil to the area because sometimes products with additional oil clog my pores and cause breakouts.  This oil free formula helps my combination skin type remain oil free (especially in the T-Zone). I love that it has no scent and I also find that it doubles as a makeup primer for those days that you just don't have time to apply two products before your foundation. Perfect daytime moisturizer, will definitely continue to rebuy and recommend to everyone!

Theresa G.
Theresa G.
Love this moisturizer but it is pretty pricey. If you can afford it go for it!
Amandalee W.
Amandalee W.
Redlands, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much! My hair dresser uses it on my hair and every time I love the results!
Emmery L.
Emmery L.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry skin and I didn't see great results for this. My roommate has oily skin and it seemed to work better for her
Christine M.
Christine M.
Tecumseh, MI
I got a sample of this a year and a half ago but didn't use it until last year when my face got dry and flakey. Used it a couple times and it cleared my skin right up. Splurged again this winter and after 3 uses, the dry, flaky skin is gone and my face and pores look so much better. Definitely worth the high price!
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually got this stuff in my Birchbox it was AH-MAY-ZING. it keeps my face smooth and hydrated. I always make sure to use it after a shower and before make up.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Great for oily skin but not as hydrating as a dry skin person would need. I will say that it soaks in like a dream though!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
What's the price
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
Cockermouth , Cumbria
Is this product good for people with oily skin?