DDF Ultra Lite Oil Free Moisturizing Dew uploaded by Christine M.

BY DDF

This all-purpose moisturizer treats all skin types to a serious dose of aloe vera and antioxidant vitamins. Absorbs easily and quickly with no fragrance and no color additives! Sensitive An oil, fragrance, and dye-free moisturizer for all skin types, including acne-prone skin.  Contains aloe vera, vitamins A, E and C, and grapeseed for comfortable hydration.  Will not clog pores. Lanolin-free. Absorbs quickly. Fragrance-free. Replenishes moisture. see more...

DDF Ultra Lite Oil Free Moisturizing Dew
  • "This is my favorite moisturizer right now. Ive tired a ton of different brands and have settled on this. Its moisturizing enough to use in the winter and light enough to use in spring and summer. Ive not had any breakouts using this formula for sensitive skin. It's my go-to right now. The one downside is that it doesn't contain an SPF. " in 5 reviews
  • "I always make sure to use it after a shower and before make up." in 1 review
  • "It is a little pricey- but a little bit goes a long way. " in 1 review
  • "This moisturizer is very light weight, and absorbs quickly." in 1 review
  • "Very light weight and not greasy." in 1 review
Whitney T.
Belmont, MA
This moisturizer was recommended to me by my dermatologist after going through a pretty bad episode with rosacea. I needed a moisturizer that was really going to moisturize my dry patches that were recovering from rosacea but not add any oil to the area because sometimes products with additional oil clog my pores and cause breakouts.  This oil free formula helps my combination skin type remain oil free (especially in the T-Zone). I love that it has no scent and I also find that it doubles as a makeup primer for those days that you just don't have time to apply two products before your foundation. Perfect daytime moisturizer, will definitely continue to rebuy and recommend to everyone!

Christine M.
Tecumseh, MI
I got a sample of this a year and a half ago but didn't use it until last year when my face got dry and flakey. Used it a couple times and it cleared my skin right up. Splurged again this winter and after 3 uses, the dry, flaky skin is gone and my face and pores look so much better. Definitely worth the high price!
Tina W.
MESA, AZ
I received a sample of this moisturizer in a Sephora package. I saved up to buy a bottle. This is worth every cent. It is like putting silk on your skin. It isn't something I can afford to use regularly but if you can, I highly recommend this. It's light and absorbs quickly. Your skin will feel so soft and smooth.
Kayla B.
Norbeliss M.
I first tried this moisturizer because I received it as a sample. I was intrigued because it used words like "oil-free", "ultra-lite" and "dew" - by the end of the day my skin can get a little shiny from oil and I wanted an oil free moisturizer that didn't feel greasy, so this moisturizer sounded like it would be what I was looking for. And it was! A little bit goes a loooong way. For me, personally, I learned that even though a little bit covers my whole face, I should use a bit more to avoid the late afternoon shine. And it works really well.

It has no scent, which I find nice. The consistency is not like lotion, it's more like gel and it rubs into the skin nicely, doesn't linger on your face or fingers.

So in short:
-Doesn't clog pores
-Very light
Elizabeth H.
Maryville, MO
Very light weight and not greasy. Perfect for under makeup. I've heard some complain its too light and goes on like water. For me that's the sell. It doesn't feel like your clogging your pores and is perfect for the hot and humid summer. It can be a bit pricey at over $35 for 1.7 fl oz. However I've been able to find it at TJMax on more than one occasion for $12!
Caitlin C.
Katy, TX
Absolutely love this moisturizer. It is so light on the skin but SO hydrating. I love to put this on right before applying makeup- it helps my makeup go on so smooth and look so much more natural while keeping my skin nice and moisturized. It is a little pricey- but a little bit goes a long way.
Kristy V.
Allenton, WI
Got a sample in my birchbox loved it so much I purchased the full size. I have acne prone skin and my skin is oily. The stuff is light and hydrating without the breakouts
Becky R.
This is my favorite moisturizer! Its lightweight yet hydrates extremely well. I have oily skin and this moisturizer doesn't make me break out. It's worth the money!
Somantha S.
This moisturizer is very light weight, and absorbs quickly. It comes with a nice pump, as well. There is a slight scent, but it isn't offensive, nor does it stick around long after application.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
What's the price
Ellie G.
Cockermouth , Cumbria
Is this product good for people with oily skin?