BY DDF

Allure Best of BeautyCategory: Best of Skin a Mask for Oily SkinDDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask is for the treatment of acne. The anti-inflammatory properties of Sulfur combined with Aloe Vera, purified clays and aromatic extracts is helpful in the management of oily skin and clogged pores. DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask reduces the severity of acne blemishes and allows the skin to heal. Frequent use also helps prevent new acne pimples from forming. Excellent for use on chest and back as well as the face. DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask Benefits: Excellent for use on face and body Absorbs oil Clears blemishes Helps keep pores clear see more...

• how long do you leave the mask on?1 Answers
  • Hello,  whats the shelf life after opening for this mask? 1 Answers
  • How does this smell? I'm interested in trying this, and c...1 Answers
Lynn B.
Review for: Sulfur Therapeutic Mask 4 oz more...
This does an excellent job in shrinking large pimples. I spot treat the areas. It has a strong sulfur odor, but it doesn’t bother me. It has a clay consistency. It dries and you wash it off. It is pricey and hard to find. I’ll keep using it.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Contains sulfur which has always worked for me in controlling those wonderful red bumps that seem to pop up out of nowhere. I put the mask on (sometimes leaving it on overnight), and by morning, the bumps have gone down. Don't get too creative and layer one acne product after the other (ex. alcohol-based antibiotic lotion, Retin-A creme, and the mask) or you will end up with a reddened, dry area that will eventually peel (especially if you are one who does this 3 days straight). All healing takes time, so be patient. Good masque for occasional use (when you are NOT trying to treat pimples), because of it's clay-like consistency.
Jessica S.
Charlotte, NC
Sulfur is well known for its antibacterial properties, so paired with the drying nature of a clay mask, the impact is huge and almost instantaneous. From the moment I rinsed my face, I felt cleaner, the redness was sapped from my problem areas, and within the week, all of my cystic acne had cleared up.

I am satisfied with the results I am seeing. Apply once or twice a week in a thin layer over any areas in need of extra attention for 10-20 minutes followed by an oil-free moisturizer (as both sulfur and clay are drying).
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I use this once a week to help clear up my cystic acne. I mainly use this daily as a spot treatment. It does smell strong of sulphur. It does work, but I would limit the use since it is over drying. It is a little expensive, and that's why I mainly use it as a spot treatment.
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
This product save my life! Is the best for uses like mask and night spot treatment. Don't dry out my face (I have dry/combination skin) and act really but really fast. Is perfect for cystic acne! I love it and I recommended to any person who wants to treat your acne!
Yumi K.
DDF's sulfur mask is nice, it feels good on the skin and as its title saids, it is somewhat therapeutic. I like the packaging because I'm someone who looks at that kind of stuff. would recommend to others.
J M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sulfur Therapeutic Mask Sulfur 10 4 oz more...
This masque helped to clear breakouts and oil fast. Immediately feels calming on inflammation.
Sara R.
Sarasota, FL
Hello,  whats the shelf life after opening for this mask?
Elizabeth F.
Silver Spring, MD
how long do you leave the mask on?
Jill M.
Rogers, AR
Will this dry my face out ?
Ashley G.
Long Beach, CA
How does this smell? I'm interested in trying this, and can handle not-great smells, but the smell of sulfur?