DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask

by DDF

A clay mask or spot treatment with sulfur and purified clays to absorb oil and help keep pores clear. Use as a weekly mask or overnight spot treatment. Excellent for chest and back as well as face. Ideal for normal or oily skin types.

Hello,  whats the shelf life after opening for this mask?
how long do you leave the mask on?
How does this smell? I'm interested in trying this, and can handle not-great smells, but the smell of sulfur?
Start your review of DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask!
Matthew G.
Pasadena , TX
I use this once a week to help clear up my cystic acne. I mainly use this daily as a spot treatment. It does smell strong of sulphur. It does work, but I would limit the use since it is over drying. It is a little expensive, and that's why I mainly use it as a spot treatment.
Yumi K.
DDF's sulfur mask is nice, it feels good on the skin and as its title saids, it is somewhat therapeutic. I like the packaging because I'm someone who looks at that kind of stuff. would recommend to others.
Jessica C.
Charlotte, NC
Sulfur is well known for its antibacterial properties, so paired with the drying nature of a clay mask, the impact is huge and almost instantaneous. From the moment I rinsed my face, I felt cleaner, the redness was sapped from my problem areas, and within the week, all of my cystic acne had cleared up. I am satisfied with the results I am seeing. Apply once or twice a week in a thin layer over any areas in need of extra attention for 10-20 minutes followed by an oil-free moisturizer (as both sulfur and clay are drying).
Valencia K.
west covina
This helps dry out/shrink acne overnight and I love this product but it doesn’t dry the acne quickly and I’d rather use the salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide for it to shrink the acne.
J M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This masque helped to clear breakouts and oil fast. Immediately feels calming on inflammation.
Lynn B.
1,139 reviews
This does an excellent job in shrinking large pimples. I spot treat the areas. It has a strong sulfur odor, but it doesn’t bother me. It has a clay consistency. It dries and you wash it off. It is pricey and hard to find. I’ll keep using it.
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
This product save my life! Is the best for uses like mask and night spot treatment. Don't dry out my face (I have dry/combination skin) and act really but really fast. Is perfect for cystic acne! I love it and I recommended to any person who wants to treat your acne!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Contains sulfur which has always worked for me in controlling those wonderful red bumps that seem to pop up out of nowhere. I put the mask on (sometimes leaving it on overnight), and by morning, the bumps have gone down. Don't get too creative and layer one acne product after the other (ex. alcohol-based antibiotic lotion, Retin-A creme, and the mask) or you will end up with a reddened, dry area that will eventually peel (especially if you are one who does this 3 days straight). All healing takes time, so be patient. Good masque for occasional use (when you are NOT trying to treat pimples), because of it's clay-like consistency.