BY DDF

DDF 400X Revolve Micro-Polishing System is a breakthrough device that delivers microdermabrasion results that are as effective as a professional treatment. Set Includes: 2- Exfoliating Brushes 1- Cleansing Brush 1- Polishing Crystals Product Features: 8X better exfoliation than a scrub alone Better absorption of skincare products After just one treatment, see immediate improvement in pores, skin tone, and fine lines After one week, also see a significant improvement in texture and smoothing of bumpy surface Two-speed options to control the intensity of treatment, device is travel-friendly and waterproof Unlike most at-home devices that simply vibrate or oscillate, DDF Revolve 400X transmits more energy to the skin with up to 400 rotations per minute. The gentle, yet highly effective self-warming DDF Polishing Crystals and the soft Foam Exfoliator polish away see more...

Carra D.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't a fan of this device. For the price I expected more. When using the brush it sometimes gets stuck, thought it would be made better. I prefer my clarisonic. I do like the micro dermatologist crystals though. I use it 1-2 times a week at night because it causes a bit a redness but goes away shortly after and leaves skin really soft.
Teneisha T.
Teneisha T.
Bridgeport, CT
I love love love this product i think it get out all the make i use and it leave my skin feeling clean
Natalie m.
Love this product been using it for quite a while now and it works for me! Would recommend it to anyone
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Murray, UT
I loved this product
Natalie m.
If you would like to know how I use this product and what my routine is feel free to contact me and I will explain what I do
Joselin D.
Joselin D.
ciudad autonoma de buenos aires
me encantaria usarlo, he escuchado que es muy bueno, donde lo consigo en argentina?