BY DDF

Gift set includes: Revolve 400X - DDF 400X Revolve Micro-Polishing System is a breakthrough device that delivers microdermabrasion results that are as effective as a professional treatment. Includes - 1 Micro-Polisher, 2 Foam Microdermabrasion Exfoliators, 1 Deep Cleansing Brush, DDF Polishing Crystals - 2 oz. , 2 AA Batteries. Free Revolve Refill Kit - Achieve professional results without a visit to a doctor s office or spa. This refill kit is designed to be used with your DDF 400X Micro-Polishing System for easy, gentle and effective microdermabrasion and deep cleansing at home. Includes- 2 Foam Microdermabrasion Exfoliators, 1 Deep Cleansing Brush, DDF Polishing Crystals 2 oz. Revolve 400X Bonus Pack. see more...

• Does it dry the skin? Does it actually work? Is it good for acne ...2 Answers
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
Just got this for Christmas and I LOVE it. I love the foam exfoliators and the deep cleansing brush for my t-zone area. I've always used my hands to wash my face, but this give a way deeper clean, and I find that I break out less and my skin stays oil-free longer. It is a little pricey, but also less than a Clarisonic and works just as well.
Zharia O.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my skin care routine staple. I use this every single day, it is worth every single penny! It works well, scrubs the dirt off easily, and is great for after makeup removal! It leaves your skin feeling fresh. I use the polishing crystals every week on Sundays, and it scrubs off dead skin effectively. The batteries also last a long time, I've been using this product for six months and have not had it die on me yet. It's also very easy to throw in your carryon when traveling.
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
This product is great at smoothing the skin and promoting cell regeneration. This is definitely the thing to use before applying creams and serums because it will remove the dead skin and make skin optimal for products.
Jalissa R.
I think this is a wonderful product. I was a Mary Kay consultant and we had an exfoliator that was similar to this one. Never purchased one but would love to have this product in my hands some day!
Maria N.
This is an awesome product. I have used it every night for over a year. I could tell a difference in my skin after just a couple weeks of using it. It really deep cleans the makeup off my face and the exfoliator attachment works great as well (I use that attachment twice per week). This is a staple in my face care routine!
Anna T.
Vancouver
This device is identical to the one from Olay (which costs considerably less). If you're looking for a good cleaning brush, this (and the Olay version) don't even come close to matching the cleansing power of the Clarisonic. The foam heads (which are to be used with the microdermabrasion product) need to be treated gently. Overall for $98 this is overpriced. Buy the Olay version if you want something similar.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
This would be another great product to win in a Voxbox. What a treat it would to be able to try this at home.
Yessenia M.
Does it dry the skin? Does it actually work? Is it good for acne pro skin?