BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDDF
Protect & Correct UV Moisturizer SPF15

DDF Protect & Correct UV Moisturizer SPF15

by DDF

Helps correct the look of discoloration. Helps prevent future hyperpigmenation with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Evens Skin tone for visible radiance. Recommended as an effective UV Sunscreen by the Skin Cancer Foundation DDF s Cleanse, Protect, Treat™ protocols deliver fast-acting, sustained results with continued use.  Integrating trusted medical practices with knowledge of dermatology, biochemistry and nutrition, results in formulations that encourage vibrancy, clarity and a healthy appearance. The DDF line was founded in 1991 by world renowned dermatologist, Dr. Howard Sobel, to provide his patients with over-the-counter products that deliver effective results backed by professional knowledge. Hyperpigmentation can be treated:  Accumulated brown spots and uneven skin tone can age the appearance of your skin as much or more than fine lines and wrinkles a

Price? And where do I get it?
Start your review of DDF Protect & Correct UV Moisturizer SPF15!
domonique R.
I love it so much it makes my face feel so radent and soft i might of only tried it one time but i love itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Candy C.
I wanted to love this so badly but it just didn’t work for me. Every time I applied it I would break out within 24 hours. Yep, I started clocking the time to make sure it was the culprit. Now I was on a good skincare regimen when I was using this and my skin was clear so I knew for sure this was the problem. I have oil skin and this seemed to make my skin oilier. I tried to venture from what I usually get which is DDF’s Oil Free Moisturizing Dew but I’ll have to stick with that because this was awful to my skin. Plus, the price point is quite high. I was hoping to get the benefit of lightening my dark marks but it increased them by breaking me out lol. Go figure!
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
a great product to me my skin looks smooth and with daily stress and sun damage it works. A bit pricey Got this from Ulta
Jasmin N.
Kansas City, MO
Works great, leaves skin feeling amazing and the product is decently priced
Works great, leaves skin feeling amazing and the product is decently priced
audrey M.
Love this moisturizer! It keeps my skim hydrated and looking great! The spf added is a great bonus as well.