BY DDF

Minimizes shine and instantly controls oil on contact. Contains the Clarifying Neutralizing Complex with oil controlling micronized particles to provide a mattifying effect. Helps protect against harmful UVA•UVB sun damage. Non-comedogenic. This sunscreen is not an acne medication. To most effectively manage and treat your acne, try other products in the DDF Acne Skin Concern line of products. see more...

Kristin L.
I used this over spring break and it was a life saver! Made my dry beach skin a lot more moisturized and still had the SPF which was great. I bought it online and shipping was fast. I would definitely recommend!
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
I used this for years as it had a SPF and controlled shine. It didn’t bother my sensitive skin. It it thicker and I was concerned that I’d look greasy. You don’t. Sephora doesn’t sell this in their stores any more. I have hard time finding it. I’d keep using.
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
DDF is a really good moisturizer that contain SPF in it that is very important when buying a product. It is very easy to use and works wells for people with oily skin. It does have Oil Control in it which is very important to me because I have the T zone are that is oily on my face. I would recommend buying this product.
Ashley T.
Youngstown
It help for a few hours, but I'm a really oily person. I would use again but definitely be aware if your oily