BY DDF

A combination of ultra pure glycolic acid with a gently foaming action for both face and body. For normal to oily skin. Helps minimize oil and remove dead skin cells that clog pores, impede moisturization and make the skin look dull and lifeless. Therapeutic Skincare Doctor s Dermatologic Formula A combination of ultra-pure glycolic acid blended with skin conditioners to sweep away dirt and debris.  Minimizes appearance of fine lines and look of pores while increasing overall skin radiance.  pH balanced. Visibly minimizes look of fine lines, purifies deep down to the poreand smoothes skin s texture. For normal to oily skin.  For face & body Eliminates excess oil Removes dead skin cells Invigorating minty smell Key ingredients: Glycolic Acid Glycerin Panthenol Aloe Vera Gel Howard Sobel, MD - Founder see more...

Thalia M.
New York
I love this face wash.  It gets rid of all my makeup, exfoliates my skin, and leaves my face looking and feeling amazingly clean.  Its not too harsh.  It has a slight medicinal smell but it doesn't linger on your school.  The product is a little pricey and not easy to find in stores.
Insta: @_thaliaaaincTwitter: @thalia_incSnap: @msthaliaaa
Alia A.
I really like this for my acne prone sensitive oily skin. It helps clear clogged pores and gives you smooth skin. I have keratosis pillaris on my jaw and this has helped in clearing them not 100% but about 80% as of now and it has made a big difference in my skin. It can be a bit drying so definitely apply moistueizer after this and you'll be fine. It's expensive but you get a lot of product since you only need a little. I'll definitely be repurchasing
Melanie-Kate O.
Ireland
I thought this product was amazing and did exactly what it said it would. My skin was visibly less-oily after use and after a number of uses, my pores were also less clogged and visible. Having combination skin, this product helped a lot. Definitely would recommend!