BY DDF

Cleanse, Protect, Treat A treatment with an active blemish inhibitor and 10% Glycolic acid to help minimize the look of fine lines while refining skin s texture. Minimizes appearance of fine lines Clears and helps prevent acne blemishes Visibly reduces pores No animal testing see more...

Ashley R.
Oconomowoc, WI
I love this stuff. I have very oily skin and this helps to control the oil without being too strong for my skin. I use this at night and look great by morning.
Jodie Z.
I used this for quite a while for the dark spot removing benefits. It gradually got rid of then and they didn't come back
Marianne A.
Redwood City, CA
Keeps oil under control. Minimizes pores. Smoother texture after first couple of days. Great product.
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
This works great for oily skin like myself. You should buy it if you haven't tried it yet
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
I have very oily skin will this control oil?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Just by reading the little blur I 'm interested in trying. I remember this brand from along time ago but don't remember what product i was using. Who else has used this brand or this product? would you recommend?
Kenithe B.
I would love to try this product. I have oily and acne prone skin. Could this be a good recommendation for my skin type?
Jennifer T.
How is this used? Is this a gel moisturizer or just a gel that is included in your skincare routine before moisturizing? Also, do you use this every day?