BY DDF

Therapeutic Skincare -  DDF® - Doctor s Dermatologic Formula. A humectant formulation with seven natural ingredients to target under eye circles. The humectant formula combined with daily massaging application reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. Minimizes appearance of dark circles Reduces appearance of puffiness Restores moisture ; see more...

Flowensie O.
Flowensie O.
W Hempstead, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does exactly what it claims - reduces dark circles, minimizes puffiness. It did take several weeks of consistent, twice daily use to see results, and the results are temporary - if you stop using it, you will stop seeing the results. Also keep in mind that it is not much of a moisturizer. My eye area is very dry and I still need to use an additional eye cream (philosophy hope in a tube is the best for day).
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
Fullerton, CA
Pretty pricey i used this once it was ok nothing i can really velch for tho
Paola S.
Paola S.
Tenemos que utilizar una buena marca cuidado de los ojos tan pronto como ahora, ya que podría olvidar que todos los días estamos expuestos a la contaminación y otros factores de envejecimiento. Sí, una gran cantidad de productos se hacen disponibles en el mercado, pero no todos ellos le puede dar los resultados que usted desea. DDF es una de esas marcas que se definen como un producto que ha demostrado que ofrece sin éxito a sus usuarios los resultados que querían. ¿Por qué lo digo, es lo que es una palabra común de expertos y usuarios de críticas DDF Gel de Ojos Borrar.
Kike C.
Kike C.
spain valencia 46013

Just wanted to sayJune 19, 2015

I've been using the DDF 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment cream for a little over a week and to be honest, it's been a god-send; I'm still in disbelief at how effective it's been. After 2 days, my acne ceased to progress and a week later, my flare-up is entirely gone. I'm totally astounded. I am SO happy I've found your product. I can't believe how much better my skin looks after just a little over one week of diligent use. I just wanted to thank your company for this amazing product--it's been a miracle cream for me

Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for crows feet?