DDF-Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Weightless Defense UV Moisturizer SPF 45 1.7 oz

BY DDF-DOCTOR'S DERMATOLOGIC FORMULA

Brand from DDF. An ultra-airy protective moisturizer Enriched with antioxidant grapeseed, Vitamins A, C and E to resist destructive free radicals Immediately dissolves into skin to deliver moisture for eight continuous hours Provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection against damaging sun rays Reveals a smoother and ageless looking complexion Pack Size - 48g/1.7oz see more...

Theresa H.
Long Branch
I originally received a sample of this in a subscription box and it was by far the best product for moisturizing my face. It's fragrance free and feels very light. I doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything at all and it has some SPF to it which I really like. I have since bought it 2 more times.
Maria L.
I really liked this product it’s nice and lightweight - still moisturizes well but didn’t make me feel greasy !