BY DDF

A blend of six natural skin brighteners in a foaming glycolic and salicylic gel to help noticeably minimize uneven skin tone and target age spots.  Excellent for face and body as part of an overall hyperpigmentation program.  Also effective in helping minimize post blemish discoloration.  Licorice scent. Evens skin tone Smoothes texture Hyperpigmentation can be treated.  Age spots, acne scars, melasma and uneven skin tone are considered the most difficult cosmetic concerns to resolve.  Skin discolorations can be treated within a skin treatment protocol with proven lightening formulations and diligent use of sunscreens. DDF s Cleanse, Protect, Treat™ protocols deliver fast-acting, sustained results by strengthening the skin.  Trusted medical practices, integrated with cellular and nutritional science, produce formulations that encourage vibrancy, see more...

Jodie Z.
I got a small sample in my birchbox and loved it so much I bought the full size. I used this for quite a while for the dark spot removing benefits. It gradually got rid of then and they didn't come back.
Amy S.
Lancaster, PA
I have been using this cleanser for years now as my regular cleanser. It leaves your face feeling squeaky clean, however it does make your skin feel dry afterwards. I apply my moisturizer afterwards, which i use retinol cream from vitamin world, and my face feels great!
randi e.
I first tried DDF brightening cleanser when I subscribe to a birch box (make-up samples) I really don't notice any brightening but I do really love how clean my face feels when using this. It will dry my skin out if I use if every day so I only use it about one a week or so.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This cleanser is really gentle on your skin. It does a great job of creating that "squeeky" clean feeling on your skin - but you really need to follow up with moisturizer!