Add a Photo

By DDF
#1360 in Facial Cleansers
Doctor s Dermatologic Formula A treatment with an active acne inhibitor to reduce the number and severity of acne blemishes. -Controls and treats acne -Decongests pores -Helps prevent new blemishes treats acne antibacterial non-irritating Howard Sobel, MD - Founder ;
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakewood , Oh

This can be drying if you use it a lot, but i find using it once in the morning and alternating with a lower percent benzoyl treatment has actually helped a lot. i have combination skin so it probably works better than if i had dry problematic skin so keep that in mind! I'll definitely be repurchasing
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Minneapolis, MN

I use this every morning and it has cleared my skin right up! This is the most-effective acne product I have used that you can purchase over-the-counter. Prescription acne meds get VERY expensive, so this is a fantastic alternative.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Pensacola, FL

Does not work, breaks you out. And makes you red. Smells funny too. But ok product
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Winfield, IL

I got this in a sample box from another company and thought it was so effective that I bought the full size online. It has benzoyl peroxide (hence the name) so it does dry out your skin. When the rest of my face needed a break, I used this product as a spot treatment.

Then, suddenly, I had a really bad reaction to it! My face got itchy and puffy. My eyes got red and scaly. I wanted to scratch my face off! I don't usually react to products, so I was really bummed because it was a great product for my adult acne-prone skin.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV

This stuff is magical and I share with EVERY one of my friends when they get a pimple. It basically zaps the thing overnight so you can live your life without a painful gross sore on your face. There are gritty little beads in it which help you push the product further into the zit to help it go away faster!

Join Now