BY DCNL HAIR ACCESSORIES #76 in Hair Ties & Clips

DCNL Hair Elastics come in assorted bright colors to match any outfit. see more...

April D.
Byrdstown, TN
I love using these hair ties in both mine and my daughters hair. These are very easy to use, don't break easily, and have a great color choice! I would recommend these for anyone with medium thick hair or less or for kids hair.
Sepulveda T.
O Fallon, MO
I can never have enough of these!!! I am always losing mine and would love more for Christmas. I use these everyday! They are literally the best hair ties! They also with stand my thick hair. I need more of these in my life!
Jazzlin G.
Very good they stayed in my hair as needed and affordable.These hair elastics are very helpful for after a long day when you want to put your hair.I️ was very satisfied by this hair product.It can improve on how easy they can break if you got thick hair!
Amanda S.
Lebanon, PA
These are awesome they come in several colors are very affordable and don't break as easily as the other brands out on the market I highly recommend these to anyone who has thick hair
shayla d.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is a great product. Only problem is if you are to ruff I them they pop. But I do recommend them for more textured hair types. I have 3c hair and they worked great for me.
Tiliyah K.
This item can help you with your hair most of the time well t helps all the times when you need it to hold your hair up. It's really helpful can take it everywhere you go I use this a lot and it helps me
Whitney T.
Hoschton, GA
Love these hair elastics! They are comfortable and don't pull your hair! Easy to remove as well. I will definitely be purchasing again. Love the color variety as well! I will stock up on these every time!
Vanessa G.
Very strong hair bands and I loved the different colors. U have a cat who loves playing whit them too. Lol... Price is affordable. Tips: use one every day
Heather W.
Mountain Home
Love these!!!! Don’t pull out my long curly hair and no metal pieces to worry about!! Plus they don’t stretch out like most others brands!!!
Leticia P.
Unfortunately I didn’t like it. I have curly hair and it was breaking my hair. I will give 3 starts because I liked the colors