BY DCI

These delicious tasty treats are the perfect accessory for any keychain. Flip open the top to reveal a compact mirror. Now you will be able to easily check to see if there is any food stuck between your teeth after your favorite meal out. Assorted chicken sandwich, cookie or donut (style is random and is chosen at the time of shipping). Sold individually. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love the DCI Tasty Treats Key chain and Compact mirror it is one of a kind and very cute. I bought the donuts one and all my friends want one but I won't tell them where I bought it so I have a one of a kind compact and it is my own person style. It is a great little compact.
Amel D.
batna
My name is Amal and I am from Algeria. I am 14 years oldI love your site and have won this admiration before I try it because of the words of good people I have lost this try Please send me this product I reviewed and posted it on my facebook page and showed it to my friends and relatives and advise them this site which can not be described will help you promote it from Before my friends and through my Facebook account I wish with all my heart to send me this product Thank you, the best site in the world

I live in Algeria in the city of Batna, in hamla 1
zip coode : 05000
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
I love this mirror! it works great for putting on my make up and for plucking my eye brows.  My daughter loves to use it as well. I would highly recommend this to anyone to try if your looking for a good mirror!!!
i like to use it every day .........xoxo
nooran h.
cairo
it's look very cute ...i  love it very much i want to have one of this cutty mirror  to review i'm in love with here
Ashley S.
Paradise, NL
These look so cute! How do they actually look in person?