DC Super Hero Girls Wonder Woman 12

DC Super Hero Girls Wonder Woman 12" Action Doll

BY DC SUPER HERO GIRLS

Unleash your power and explore your inner hero with DC Super Hero action dolls! Inspired by the powerful students of DC Super Hero High, the DC Super Hero Girls action dolls are ready for powerful fun. In 12-inch scale, the Wonder Woman action doll is positively Amazonian! She wears a fabulous outfit that blends the iconic elements of her original DC Super Hero character - red, white and blue; stars on her pants; and signature armor - with modern trends ready for action fashion. Accessories are equally awesome! The natural leader and top athlete sports her Lasso of Truth, Super Hero wrist cuffs and tiara. Designed with high articulation. Gender: Female. see more...

DC Super Hero Girls Wonder Woman 12
DC Super Hero Girls Wonder Woman 12" Action Doll
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
My daughter loves Wonder Woman. She got this for Christmas and plays with it everyday! I am very happy with it. It’s great quality so it won’t break easily. It’s definitely affordable and I would recommend it to anyone or child that loves Wonder Woman!
Ally S.
Our daughter LOVES this toy. It's so cute and very well made at a reasonable price for a "Barbie" doll. Love a strong female fantasy character our daughter can play with. Definitely recommend for yoy
Erika E.
It keeps my 3 year old daughter entertained for hours!
The price is affordable and the quality is great!!
She loves using her imagination to play out stories with her doll!
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I bought this for my daughter for her birthday and she loves it! Its a good quality doll, the colors are vibrant, and she has such fun playing with it. Pieces do come off so its not for younger kids that could choke though.
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR
I am so impressed with this doll.
-It stands on its own
-they don't cheap out on the hair, you can do multiple hair styles
-it bends at all the joints and the waist
-heavy duty
-the shirt is a leotard so younger kids can't strip them at whim (Like mine child always does)

Christine Mae M.
I love this doll my mom gave this for my early birthday gift I really love this and I love wonder woman her outfit is so detailed and amazing quality I would highly reccomend this doll cause compared to the other superheros in this line this is the best
Victoria F.