DC Entertainment DC Comics

by DC Entertainment

DC Comics is the biggest and best North American comics publisher, featuring a wide variety of characters and genres. Renowned for the World's Greatest Super Heroes - Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash and many many more - DC has thrilled readers with fantastic tales from the DC UNIVERSE in dozens of languages around the world for decades. Publishing more than 80 comic format titles monthly and over 1,000 comic books and graphic novels annually, DC also presents different flavors of graphic storytelling through its diverse imprints. With the official DC COMICS App, you can download and enjoy great comic books from our current weekly offerings plus our vast, legendary classics library. Powered by ComiXology, this app enables you to take advantage of the unique Guided View reading experience or enjoy the pristine, classic full page view. What's more, you'll be able to conveniently manage and read your entire collection anytime, whether you're at your desk computer, laptop or on the move using your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Experience the amazing world of DC Comics wherever you are!

Who your favorite DC Character or characters?
Start your review of DC Entertainment DC Comics!
How would you rate this product?
Federal Way, WA
A great app on iTunes for me. I was able to catch up on all of my DC comics!
A great app on iTunes for me. I was able to catch up on all of my DC comics!
Tudor Terrace, Aberdare
Techie Expert Level 1
Really great app for any DC fan whether your more into their movies, comics or games. It keeps you up to date with all DC news and its a good place for discussions with other fans. The app has been very well designed and it's completely free.
Cobourg, ON
DC comics writes some of the best comics out there! if it weren't for them characters like Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman wouldn't exist! so I'm definitely a fan!
St John, NL
Love this company. They have great products with well done storylines. From their games to comics to the TV remakes.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Dc comics is awesome. I'm so in with the flash series and can't wait to read the comics. I really love DC. 10/10
These comics would have to be my favorite and prefer them over Marvel. Very good plot in every story line.