DC Entertainment DC Comics

by DC Entertainment

DC Comics is the biggest and best North American comics publisher, featuring a wide variety of characters and genres. Renowned for the World's Greatest Super Heroes - Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash and many many more - DC has thrilled readers with fantastic tales from the DC UNIVERSE in dozens of languages around the world for decades. Publishing more than 80 comic format titles monthly and over 1,000 comic books and graphic novels annually, DC also presents different flavors of graphic storytelling through its diverse imprints. With the official DC COMICS App, you can download and enjoy great comic books from our current weekly offerings plus our vast, legendary classics library. Powered by ComiXology, this app enables you to take advantage of the unique Guided View reading experience or enjoy the pristine, classic full page view. What's more, you'll be able to conveniently manage and read your entire collection anytime, whether you're at your desk computer, laptop or on the move using your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Experience the amazing world of DC Comics wherever you are!

Who your favorite DC Character or characters?
Start your review of DC Entertainment DC Comics!
How would you rate this product?
Techie Expert Level 1
Got the app , love it . Especially when you need to know the latest comics to check out . Plus with all these new series coming out it's great to purchase some comics to get the scoop on the characters .
I had this DC Comics app for a bit, and the diehard DC fangirl in me loves it! This app is geared for those who want to enter the digital age of comic books. You can buy comics within the app and read them at your leisure! The only downside is that Marvel's app offers a subscription which is admittedly a better value (if you're a comic book fan in general) because you get access to more comics for a cheaper price. I prefer DC, though, so this app still gets the job done!
Saxonburg, PA
The DC Comics APP is one of the best Comics APPS out there. Comixology has benefits like using what you buy in DC Comics but in the DC Comics app you can use Google Play gift cards, which is nice! I appreciate the constant sales they have so you can check out older material that relates generally to a TV show or Movie that is just releasing. The frame by frame viewing of the comic makes it so you can read the comic on your phone, tablet or computer with ease. Great app!
Victorville, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
Where do I start with detective comics; I grew up on DC and marvel I always choose DC every time their stories are always better they have better characters, and they have the main trio of the comic world. Batman, superman, and wonder woman who can beat that ? Marvel on the other hand uses these characters to make knock offs of their own like the avengers which came after JLA; what can you say if you can beat em join em or just copy lol.
Lantana , FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Amazing !!! Has all your favorite superhero and super villains. When it comes to products such as figurines and comic books prices can vary from $5+ and with video games and movies it's even more
Detective Comics was founded in 1934 and is very relevant today. You can't go wrong reading any of their comic books or watching any films. C'mon who doesn't love Batman, plus all his villains have amazing back stories.
Auburn, NY
DC Comics has always been my favorite brand. I started reading Green Lantern in the 90's and have been hooked ever since. With Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash and many more, DC has something for everyone.
Bronx, NY
Really enjoy reading DC Comics. I really love how they don't care about how much people die. In Marvel they had a memorial almost like the 9/11 one and DC doesn't I wonder why that is.
Redlands, CA
I grew up on DC comics and you can never out grow your favorite hero wether it be Batman, Flash or many of the other great characters the DC universe has to offer
Harrison Twp, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love DC? I actually am a fan of their shoe collection. However the kids love all the characters, videogames, anything DC, my 3 year old loves.