INGREDIENTS: CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, APPLE PUREE CONCENTRATE, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, WATER, GELATIN. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF CITRIC ACID, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), PALM AND COCONUT OIL*, CARNAUBA WAX, BLUE 1, RED 40.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DAZZLE BERRY, BLUE RASPBERRY & TROPICAL FRUIT FLAVORED UNICORN FRUITY SNACKS, DAZZLE BERRY, BLUE RASPBERRY & TROPICAL FRUIT!
October K.
DAZZLE BERRY, BLUE RASPBERRY & TROPICAL FRUIT  FLAVORED UNICORN FRUITY SNACKS, DAZZLE BERRY, BLUE RASPBERRY & TROPICAL FRUIT uploaded by October K.
These fruit snacks are ok. My kids seem to be kinda like them. I didn't care for the flavor of them they say they are fruit flavored but they taste kinda like cake to me.

Looking for your answer?