BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES #47 in Books

Frog and Toad enjoy each other's company as they spend their days together, but sometimes they find that it is nice just to be alone. Reissue. see more...

• Does anyone else get nostalgic scrolling through all of these books?!44 Answers
  • Are there pictures within thd book? 37 Answers
  • What was your favorite children's book when you were younger? 32 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely loved these stories growing up!" in 2 reviews
  • "I remember reading it when I was young and then reading them aloud to a younger friend when I was a bit older." in 2 reviews
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I had all these books when I was little they were so cute and absolutely fun to read!! I loved them! When my daughter gets old enough I'm getting her all of these books she would love them just as much as I did! Highly recommend as an awesome book to young readers or to read to your toddler like i will be doing!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
San Antonio, TX
Days with frog and toad I mean I love all of these books when I was growing up I would go on the rides at Disneyland and still like love it and be telling my niece I look at this look at that this is from this and that like a total nerd but I do recommend these books for children nowadays
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Honestly Frog and Toad were books that I read all the time when I was younger. I think that it was fun to just read. I do not really remember these books much but I do remember reading them and really liked them. I don't actually remember anyone reading these books but me.
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Frog and Toad were a favorite series from my childhood that I will always remember! Each book brings back such fond memories from in the classroom to spending time reading with my parents. It's a series that I plan on passing down to my children's library in the future.
Arinda S.
Arinda S.
Woodrow, CO
These series of books are a classic that needs to be stocked in every families home. I grew up reading these books from the library and afterward watching the movie based on the based series. A classic in a time when children books are no longer written the same way.
Sage T.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
This is a great book for new beginners. It is challenging but definitely do-able and gives your new reader confidence upon finishing their book. I love the soft, non overwhelming color scheme in this book and the adventure of every day that frog and toad find.
Noel M.
Noel M.
Winter Haven, FL
Frog and toad will continue to be classic story books to love throughout the ages! I remember how wonderful and respectable these books are written. They teach life lessons and the situational scenarios are ones that we can all relate to in one way or another.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Such a cute childrens book! I read it to all the children I baby'sit because it's so cute and adorable! All the frog and toad books are excellent, but this one is my favorite and always has been! It has an easy to follow storyline, and i highly recommend!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I LOVE THIS. Oh my gosh it was an absolute favorite of mine !! I used to read this every day, all the time - on vacation, to school, home, before bed, or even when I was bored. It's such a classic and I'm so happy I still have it so my son can read it
Ann M.
Ann M.
Gainesville, FL
Frog and Toad are the epitome of a hilarious series for early readers. Organized into chapter formats, they let kids feel more independent than tradition picture books. Frog and Toad are constantly getting themselves into funny situations.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Does anyone else get nostalgic scrolling through all of these books?!
Sharron K.
Sharron K.
Are there pictures within thd book?
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
What was your favorite children's book when you were younger?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Tifton, GA
My community theatre did the musical of Frog and Toad. It was so much fun! Has anyone else seen the show?
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.
The nostalgia of this book!! do they have it in barns and noble or do I have to order it.