BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES #93 in Books

Frog and Toad enjoy each other's company as they spend their days together, but sometimes they find that it is nice just to be alone. Reissue. see more...

Days With Frog and Toad (Annual) (Hardcover)
  • "I remember reading it when I was young and then reading them aloud to a younger friend when I was a bit older." in 2 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved these stories growing up!" in 2 reviews
Anndria T.
I grew up reading books about Frog and Toad. I had several of these in my collection at home. I still enjoy reading these today. I believe that these books can be found at any Barnes and Nobles book store or Books a Million book stores. I highly recommend these.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I read this book when I was younger now I read it to my little one. My baby shower theme was frogs and we used this book as a guest book. I have bought all 4 books in this series. It's a good storyline about best friends.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I read this book a lot when I was younger. I must have liked it. But I do remember the colors and dialogue between the Frog & Toad being a bit boring compared to other children's books.
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
I remember reading this in elementary! I loved this story about these toads! I have read more from this author! You should read this story to your kid! I highly recommend this!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Frog and Toad stories are always brilliant little gems. Frog and Toad books bring back so many memories from my childhood, everything from the pictures of a green frog and toad in "old man" clothing, to Toad's negative way of thinking. I think that this book holds five short stories that pack great life lessons, such as; don't procrastinate, don't give up even if other people are doubting you, and sometimes being a little bit afraid is a good thing. Glad to re-read this after such a long time!
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
These were some of my favorite stories to read as a child! My mom and I used to read these together, so they hold a very special place in my heart. The subject matter is light-hearted but very much heartfelt. It can be read and loved by both young readers and adults alike. I definitely recommend!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Such a cute funny book, I read one of these with words and one without that let the reader make up their own stories. I suffer from ADHD and these books were used to test my reading level when I was like 9 and my teacher asked me to make up my own stories and the stuff I came up with was amazing. Overall these are great books for children and I certainly recommend these to your children or to a class.
Ani S.
I loved hearing this book when I was small . I loved learning how to read it , and now as an adult this collection of friendship is a staple in my new Mom gift baskets. Frog and Toad have are able to transcend generation. Everyone loves cookies and who has not felt self conscious about a bathing suit. I just love these books!
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
I liked these stories as a child. It's one of those books that I feel "safe" and comfortable with. Maybe I was reading these stories in the comfort of my bed, but I felt the same way reading them in the library. I think all children should read this book.
Alexa M.
Fayetteville
I will forever love this book and the multiple ones that go with it. The frog and toad are such iconic characters for me growing up that will always hold a small place in my memories. Recommend to anyone who have children passionate about reading.
Laura S.
Does anyone else get nostalgic scrolling through all of these books?!
Sharron K.
Mount Vernon, Ky
Are there pictures within thd book?
Dominique D.
What was your favorite children's book when you were younger?
Amanda L.
Tifton, GA
My community theatre did the musical of Frog and Toad. It was so much fun! Has anyone else seen the show?
Rosemary P.
The nostalgia of this book!! do they have it in barns and noble or do I have to order it.