Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chantelle M.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chelsea I.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Kristal S.

BY DAYS OF WONDER #32 in Games

• "So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the best family games ever." in 1 review
  • "Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play." in 1 review
Chelan H.
Easily one of my favorite games to play with my game loving family. We could play this one for hours!
Jared F.
Jared F.
Atlanta, GA
Original game in the series. Great game for 2-5 players. Recommend 3 or 5 for the best game play. Hours of enjoyment. We can always pick this game up and play with veterans or easily teach to newcomers.
Jean T.
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
Great family game! It does take awhile to play but time does fly. You are on a journey to build a train from city to city. You will get 2 cards that shows you your path. If you can connect those to paths then you get extra points. The tricky part is hoping you don't get blocked and have to go another route. With more players you will find your path gets re routed but it is a lot of fun! Forgot to build your route you will collect cards to match your track it can range from 1-6 cards for each section to build of course higher the number bigger the score. We don't add up our points until the end because your little marker can lose its place on the board. Easier to wait.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Youngsville, NC
This has become one of our favorite games. The nice part of the game is that it is different each time that you play. The game is very different from other games. The only down side is that it is quite expensive for a board game. It has many parts so I am thinking that is why it is expensive. After playing with family multiple times, I would purchase the game again even knowing the price.
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.
This is one of the best family games ever. I am OBSESSED with this game. It is so much fun. There is a lot of stuff going on in the game, so you really have to pay attention to who is doing what. It is great. HIGHLY recommend this game
Carla M.
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
A family game for all ages. Even my 5 year old plays! Go on a journey. Be the first to get your train from point A to point B. But watch out, your friend might cut you off and you'll have to re-route!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Christchurch
This is my favourite board game. It's a must have for a family game night or if you're a board game addict like my husband and I. It does require strategy which makes it a game that you can always go back to and you won't get bored with. I love how you don't know who's won until the very end.
Kari K.
Kari K.
Winnipeg, Manitboa, N/A
This is by far one of my favorite board games. It is wonderful for families and you have to enjoy strategic games. The point of the game is to complete your train routes and score the more points than your opponents. Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Toronto, ON
This is one of the few boardgames I can get my parents to play. I love the simple concept and how competitive it can be. Great for 3-5 players.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Halifax, AK
Instantly fell in love with this board game. It's a strategy game that uses a bit of chance, and keeps you guessing on who is going to win until the last train piece hits the board.
Gauri K.
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Does the game work with more than 5 people if you purchase more packs of trains?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter have fun with this?
Chelan H.
Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?
Paige C.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and would love to have this for sure.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this game?