Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chelsea I.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chantelle M.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Kristal S.

BY DAYS OF WONDER #20 in Games

• Has anyone tried this game?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and woul...1 Answers
  • Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 ...4 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
  • "So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the best family games ever." in 1 review
  • "Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play." in 1 review
Chelan H.
Easily one of my favorite games to play with my game loving family. We could play this one for hours!
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.
This is one of the best family games ever. I am OBSESSED with this game. It is so much fun. There is a lot of stuff going on in the game, so you really have to pay attention to who is doing what. It is great. HIGHLY recommend this game
Carla M.
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
A family game for all ages. Even my 5 year old plays! Go on a journey. Be the first to get your train from point A to point B. But watch out, your friend might cut you off and you'll have to re-route!
Eau Claire, WI
I bought this game knowing nothing about it. I was pleasantly surprised. It made me nervous as I was trying to strategize, but figured out what I wanted to do quickly. Can't wait to play it again!
Eau Claire, WI
I can't get enough of this game! Lots of strategy. I could play this game over and over. It is loads of fun!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Christchurch
This is my favourite board game. It's a must have for a family game night or if you're a board game addict like my husband and I. It does require strategy which makes it a game that you can always go back to and you won't get bored with. I love how you don't know who's won until the very end.
Jason C.
Jason C.
Toronto, Ontario
Great game for newbies. So many explanations. Look up rails and sails version.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Toronto, ON
This is one of the few boardgames I can get my parents to play. I love the simple concept and how competitive it can be. Great for 3-5 players.
Kari K.
Kari K.
Winnipeg, Manitboa, N/A
This is by far one of my favorite board games. It is wonderful for families and you have to enjoy strategic games. The point of the game is to complete your train routes and score the more points than your opponents. Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Halifax, AK
Instantly fell in love with this board game. It's a strategy game that uses a bit of chance, and keeps you guessing on who is going to win until the last train piece hits the board.
Gauri K.
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Does the game work with more than 5 people if you purchase more packs of trains?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter have fun with this?
Chelan H.
Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this game?
Paige C.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and would love to have this for sure.