Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chantelle M.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chelsea I.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Kristal S.

BY DAYS OF WONDER #23 in Games

Buy on Kohl's*
  • "So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the best family games ever." in 1 review
  • "Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play." in 1 review
Traci A.
Eau Claire, WI
I can't get enough of this game! Lots of strategy. I could play this game over and over. It is loads of fun!
Erin O.
I love this game! It's pretty easy to teach and play! My husband and I play it often with friends, and once my kids are old enough, we will introduce them to it! I can't wait! One of my favorites!
Erin O.
One of my all time favorite games!!! You can play with 2 people or up to 5! Easy to learn and easy to play! It can be a quick or long game, depending on who you play with and how many players! Get the expansion pack though!
Colbee J.
Las Vegas, NV
This game is a staple in my family. We play it all the time! It's the perfect blend of strategy and luck and can get quite competitive (sometimes a little too competitive with my family!). I love it though!
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
I could play this game every day, all day. It's easy to learn, easy to play but it's full-on strategy and playing dirty. There's a lot of luck involved too. It's engaging for everyone; I've even played with a five-year-old who loved it.
Mandy H.
Avon, IN
Ticket to Ride is a great game. I am completely addicted to it. It is great for many ages. My nieces (10 & 12) and nephews (9 & 11) love it along with my Mom (61). It is fun and challenging.
Melony L.
My family and I love this game! So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults. It's a pricey game, but is so worth it!!! Hours of family fun for all of us.
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
It is an all ages game! Everyone from my seven year-old nephew to my 70 year old father enjoy the game! My brother-in-law always tries to block people's routes which makes the game even more fun. It is not a short game--it takes an hour or two--but I have never realized how quickly time goes by during game play.
Jared F.
Atlanta, GA
Original game in the series. Great game for 2-5 players. Recommend 3 or 5 for the best game play. Hours of enjoyment. We can always pick this game up and play with veterans or easily teach to newcomers.
Heidi G.
Hanover, ON
This game was enjoyable to play. I first played it about 4 months ago. I could play it all the time, it is better to play with 3 people or more because wen you build your trains you have to work around the other players. This game tests your ability to think and plan out your game of attack. :0)
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Does the game work with more than 5 people if you purchase more packs of trains?
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter have fun with this?
Chelan H.
Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and would love to have this for sure.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this game?