Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chelsea I.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chantelle M.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Kristal S.

BY DAYS OF WONDER #19 in Games

• Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and woul...1 Answers
  • Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 ...4 Answers
  • Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?3 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
  • "So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the best family games ever." in 1 review
  • "Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play." in 1 review
Kymberly K.
Kymberly K.
Antioch, CA
Great game!! The goal is to complete as many routes as possible to earn points at the end with fun side quests like getting the longest train. It definitely can get heated sometimes when you block someone else's path but it's all in good fun!
Bri C.
Bri C.
Oswego, IL
This is a great game for the family - once you play your first game it all makes sense and you keep getting better. You want to collect trains to connect two cities together. You have to pay attention to other players as well so they do no cut you off! I like to call this game a mix between a Monopoly (not nearly as long) and a Risk (since you want some strategy). I strongly recommend getting the expansion pack to have regular sized playing cards and many other city combinations!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Youngsville, NC
This has become one of our favorite games. The nice part of the game is that it is different each time that you play. The game is very different from other games. The only down side is that it is quite expensive for a board game. It has many parts so I am thinking that is why it is expensive. After playing with family multiple times, I would purchase the game again even knowing the price.
Jean T.
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
Great family game! It does take awhile to play but time does fly. You are on a journey to build a train from city to city. You will get 2 cards that shows you your path. If you can connect those to paths then you get extra points. The tricky part is hoping you don't get blocked and have to go another route. With more players you will find your path gets re routed but it is a lot of fun! Forgot to build your route you will collect cards to match your track it can range from 1-6 cards for each section to build of course higher the number bigger the score. We don't add up our points until the end because your little marker can lose its place on the board. Easier to wait.
Jared F.
Jared F.
Atlanta, GA
Original game in the series. Great game for 2-5 players. Recommend 3 or 5 for the best game play. Hours of enjoyment. We can always pick this game up and play with veterans or easily teach to newcomers.
Raleigh, NC
It is an all ages game! Everyone from my seven year-old nephew to my 70 year old father enjoy the game! My brother-in-law always tries to block people's routes which makes the game even more fun. It is not a short game--it takes an hour or two--but I have never realized how quickly time goes by during game play.
Melony L.
Melony L.
My family and I love this game! So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults. It's a pricey game, but is so worth it!!! Hours of family fun for all of us.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Avon, IN
Ticket to Ride is a great game. I am completely addicted to it. It is great for many ages. My nieces (10 & 12) and nephews (9 & 11) love it along with my Mom (61). It is fun and challenging.
Dena T.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
I could play this game every day, all day. It's easy to learn, easy to play but it's full-on strategy and playing dirty. There's a lot of luck involved too. It's engaging for everyone; I've even played with a five-year-old who loved it.
Colbee J.
Colbee J.
Las Vegas, NV
This game is a staple in my family. We play it all the time! It's the perfect blend of strategy and luck and can get quite competitive (sometimes a little too competitive with my family!). I love it though!
Raleigh, NC
Does the game work with more than 5 people if you purchase more packs of trains?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter have fun with this?
Chelan H.
Chelan H.
Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?
Paige C.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and would love to have this for sure.
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
My son would LOVE this game! Where can I purchase this from?