Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chantelle M.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chelsea I.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Kristal S.

BY DAYS OF WONDER #20 in Games

• "So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the best family games ever." in 1 review
  • "Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play." in 1 review
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
It is an all ages game! Everyone from my seven year-old nephew to my 70 year old father enjoy the game! My brother-in-law always tries to block people's routes which makes the game even more fun. It is not a short game--it takes an hour or two--but I have never realized how quickly time goes by during game play.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
It's a little tricky in the beginning with all the rules, but the best way to figure it out is to play. I'm completely obsessed with this game. It's a strategy game for two or more players and it's so much fun! The app is great if you want to try it out before buying the real board game.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
This is an amazing family board game, strategy that isn't too complicated and addictive game play. It's also very visually appealing and fun for any age group. Ive played this game over and over again!
Stephanie A.
Blue Ash, OH
This has been my favorite game ever since getting it for Christmas yesterday. It is so much fun, whether you play with one other person or four other people. Every game is different strategy-wise, depending on how many people are playing and what destination cards are played.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
I could play this game every day, all day. It's easy to learn, easy to play but it's full-on strategy and playing dirty. There's a lot of luck involved too. It's engaging for everyone; I've even played with a five-year-old who loved it.
Katelyn K.
This is one of the best family games ever. I am OBSESSED with this game. It is so much fun. There is a lot of stuff going on in the game, so you really have to pay attention to who is doing what. It is great. HIGHLY recommend this game
Erin O.
One of my all time favorite games!!! You can play with 2 people or up to 5! Easy to learn and easy to play! It can be a quick or long game, depending on who you play with and how many players! Get the expansion pack though!
Marc S.
Longwood , FL
This game is fantastic from ages 5-7+ and from the expert board gamers to people who aren't that into them. We refer to it as the "gateway board game". People who play this who are only used to Monopoly, Life, and other classics love it and instantly want to see other more current tabletop games.
Colbee J.
Las Vegas, NV
This game is a staple in my family. We play it all the time! It's the perfect blend of strategy and luck and can get quite competitive (sometimes a little too competitive with my family!). I love it though!
Jared F.
Atlanta, GA
Original game in the series. Great game for 2-5 players. Recommend 3 or 5 for the best game play. Hours of enjoyment. We can always pick this game up and play with veterans or easily teach to newcomers.
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Does the game work with more than 5 people if you purchase more packs of trains?
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter have fun with this?
Chelan H.
Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this game?
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and would love to have this for sure.