Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chelsea I.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chantelle M.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Kristal S.

BY DAYS OF WONDER #32 in Games

• "So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the best family games ever." in 1 review
  • "Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play." in 1 review
Kymberly K.
Kymberly K.
Antioch, CA
Great game!! The goal is to complete as many routes as possible to earn points at the end with fun side quests like getting the longest train. It definitely can get heated sometimes when you block someone else's path but it's all in good fun!
Melony L.
Melony L.
My family and I love this game! So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults. It's a pricey game, but is so worth it!!! Hours of family fun for all of us.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Avon, IN
Ticket to Ride is a great game. I am completely addicted to it. It is great for many ages. My nieces (10 & 12) and nephews (9 & 11) love it along with my Mom (61). It is fun and challenging.
Dena T.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
I could play this game every day, all day. It's easy to learn, easy to play but it's full-on strategy and playing dirty. There's a lot of luck involved too. It's engaging for everyone; I've even played with a five-year-old who loved it.
Colbee J.
Colbee J.
Las Vegas, NV
This game is a staple in my family. We play it all the time! It's the perfect blend of strategy and luck and can get quite competitive (sometimes a little too competitive with my family!). I love it though!
Eau Claire, WI
I bought this game knowing nothing about it. I was pleasantly surprised. It made me nervous as I was trying to strategize, but figured out what I wanted to do quickly. Can't wait to play it again!
Eau Claire, WI
I can't get enough of this game! Lots of strategy. I could play this game over and over. It is loads of fun!
Holly T.
Holly T.
Oklahoma City
I LOVE this game! My family plays every time we're together. I bought it at Barnes & Noble but I know you can find it at Target for less. I have my own, my parents have the game and I recently bought it for my best friend and her husband and they had so much fun playing it! You can play it online too, there's an app, if you want to try it out first.
Bri C.
Bri C.
Oswego, IL
This is a great game for the family - once you play your first game it all makes sense and you keep getting better. You want to collect trains to connect two cities together. You have to pay attention to other players as well so they do no cut you off! I like to call this game a mix between a Monopoly (not nearly as long) and a Risk (since you want some strategy). I strongly recommend getting the expansion pack to have regular sized playing cards and many other city combinations!
Raleigh, NC
It is an all ages game! Everyone from my seven year-old nephew to my 70 year old father enjoy the game! My brother-in-law always tries to block people's routes which makes the game even more fun. It is not a short game--it takes an hour or two--but I have never realized how quickly time goes by during game play.
Raleigh, NC
Does the game work with more than 5 people if you purchase more packs of trains?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter have fun with this?
Chelan H.
Chelan H.
Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?
Paige C.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and would love to have this for sure.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this game?