Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chantelle M.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chelsea I.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Kristal S.

BY DAYS OF WONDER #27 in Games

Buy on Walmart*
  • "So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the best family games ever." in 1 review
  • "Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play." in 1 review
Erin O.
One of my all time favorite games!!! You can play with 2 people or up to 5! Easy to learn and easy to play! It can be a quick or long game, depending on who you play with and how many players! Get the expansion pack though!
Stephanie A.
Blue Ash, OH
This has been my favorite game ever since getting it for Christmas yesterday. It is so much fun, whether you play with one other person or four other people. Every game is different strategy-wise, depending on how many people are playing and what destination cards are played.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
I could play this game every day, all day. It's easy to learn, easy to play but it's full-on strategy and playing dirty. There's a lot of luck involved too. It's engaging for everyone; I've even played with a five-year-old who loved it.
Katelyn K.
This is one of the best family games ever. I am OBSESSED with this game. It is so much fun. There is a lot of stuff going on in the game, so you really have to pay attention to who is doing what. It is great. HIGHLY recommend this game
Colbee J.
Las Vegas, NV
This game is a staple in my family. We play it all the time! It's the perfect blend of strategy and luck and can get quite competitive (sometimes a little too competitive with my family!). I love it though!
Jared F.
Atlanta, GA
Original game in the series. Great game for 2-5 players. Recommend 3 or 5 for the best game play. Hours of enjoyment. We can always pick this game up and play with veterans or easily teach to newcomers.
Erin O.
I love this game! It's pretty easy to teach and play! My husband and I play it often with friends, and once my kids are old enough, we will introduce them to it! I can't wait! One of my favorites!
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
A family game for all ages. Even my 5 year old plays! Go on a journey. Be the first to get your train from point A to point B. But watch out, your friend might cut you off and you'll have to re-route!
Mandy H.
Avon, IN
Ticket to Ride is a great game. I am completely addicted to it. It is great for many ages. My nieces (10 & 12) and nephews (9 & 11) love it along with my Mom (61). It is fun and challenging.
Melony L.
My family and I love this game! So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults. It's a pricey game, but is so worth it!!! Hours of family fun for all of us.
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Does the game work with more than 5 people if you purchase more packs of trains?
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter have fun with this?
Chelan H.
Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and would love to have this for sure.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this game?