Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chantelle M.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chelsea I.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Kristal S.

BY DAYS OF WONDER #20 in Games

• "So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the best family games ever." in 1 review
  • "Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play." in 1 review
Bri C.
Oswego, IL
This is a great game for the family - once you play your first game it all makes sense and you keep getting better. You want to collect trains to connect two cities together. You have to pay attention to other players as well so they do no cut you off! I like to call this game a mix between a Monopoly (not nearly as long) and a Risk (since you want some strategy). I strongly recommend getting the expansion pack to have regular sized playing cards and many other city combinations!
Chelsea I.
Urbana, IL
One of my all time favorite games. This is the game that got me into modern board gaming. This is a great game if you are looking to expand from the classics like clue and monopoly. It is super easy to teach, takes about 45 minutes to play and looks amazing. I love the game so much I have all of the other versions and boards.
Rhonda H.
Clifton, CO
My Christmas present. We are a game playing family and have graduated from Life, Monopoly, Uno and into the more modern games. Ticket to Ride is a great strategy game, trying to get your train from point a to point b, trying to get around other players tracks. Everyone has cards telling them the locations they need to get to and it can get tricky. Great game
Holly T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I LOVE this game! My family plays every time we're together. I bought it at Barnes & Noble but I know you can find it at Target for less. I have my own, my parents have the game and I recently bought it for my best friend and her husband and they had so much fun playing it! You can play it online too, there's an app, if you want to try it out first.
Emily P.
My brother in law introduced this game to us a few years ago and we've been obsessed ever since! This game is so much fun to play with a group. It involves a lot of strategy and planning but you also have to be on the lookout for what other players are up to. You never know when your routes will cross!
Amy H.
Mooresville, IN
Ticket to go is always a go to board game for gatherings because the rules are easy to follow and it is always enjoyed by people of all levels of board game experience. The core game is great but I also recommend getting the expansion deck which adds new cities and tickets.

This game does have many small pieces but the packaging is nice so pieces stay in place.
Lori B.
Such a great game, an excellent, easy to explain game that is great for anyone, from the person that didn't know there was more than monopoly, to the advanced board gamers. One of my favorites, and a must for anyone who wants to know more about board games!
Nathan G.
This is the new classic board game that has everyone raving about it. Fun for most ages. Fairly easy to learn and play. There are plenty of places to pick this up but usually towards the holiday season on sale via Amazon. Such an amazing game!!!
D X.
One of my favorite games to play when you have about an hour with friends+family!

The worst part of this game is not the game itself, but WAITING for other people to pick which color card they want hahaha.

The concept of the game is great!
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
It is an all ages game! Everyone from my seven year-old nephew to my 70 year old father enjoy the game! My brother-in-law always tries to block people's routes which makes the game even more fun. It is not a short game--it takes an hour or two--but I have never realized how quickly time goes by during game play.
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Does the game work with more than 5 people if you purchase more packs of trains?
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter have fun with this?
Chelan H.
Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this game?
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and would love to have this for sure.