Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chelsea I.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chantelle M.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Kristal S.

BY DAYS OF WONDER #32 in Games

• "So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the best family games ever." in 1 review
  • "Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play." in 1 review
Steven T.
Steven T.
Wichita Falls, Tx
This is a fantastic introduction into the new world of hobby board games.

This is a set-collection game where you play sets of cards with matching colors in order to claim train routes across the map. The bigger the route, the more points you score. At the same time, each player has "tickets" or goals that they need to complete by connecting two cities with a train route. Again, the further away the cities, the more points.

This is a very easy to learn game with a lot of strategic depth but is also light enough for the non-gamer type. Highly recommended.
Rhonda H.
Rhonda H.
Clifton, CO
My Christmas present. We are a game playing family and have graduated from Life, Monopoly, Uno and into the more modern games. Ticket to Ride is a great strategy game, trying to get your train from point a to point b, trying to get around other players tracks. Everyone has cards telling them the locations they need to get to and it can get tricky. Great game
Lori B.
Lori B.
Such a great game, an excellent, easy to explain game that is great for anyone, from the person that didn't know there was more than monopoly, to the advanced board gamers. One of my favorites, and a must for anyone who wants to know more about board games!
Nathan G.
Nathan G.
This is the new classic board game that has everyone raving about it. Fun for most ages. Fairly easy to learn and play. There are plenty of places to pick this up but usually towards the holiday season on sale via Amazon. Such an amazing game!!!
Makayla J.
Makayla J.
Snowflake, AZ
We have three different versions of this game. We love it. It does tend to cause fights though when your husband takes your track!
Erin O.
One of my all time favorite games!!! You can play with 2 people or up to 5! Easy to learn and easy to play! It can be a quick or long game, depending on who you play with and how many players! Get the expansion pack though!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Blue Ash, OH
This has been my favorite game ever since getting it for Christmas yesterday. It is so much fun, whether you play with one other person or four other people. Every game is different strategy-wise, depending on how many people are playing and what destination cards are played.
Erin O.
I love this game! It's pretty easy to teach and play! My husband and I play it often with friends, and once my kids are old enough, we will introduce them to it! I can't wait! One of my favorites!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Great for the family. It can be slow pace and should take up to 30-60 minutes depending on how many players.
Carina B.
Carina B.
Burley, ID
I absolutely love playing this game with my family and friends. It's easy to learn. You have different obstacles each time.
Gauri K.
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Does the game work with more than 5 people if you purchase more packs of trains?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter have fun with this?
Chelan H.
Chelan H.
Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?
Paige C.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and would love to have this for sure.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this game?