Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chelsea I.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chantelle M.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Kristal S.

BY DAYS OF WONDER #19 in Games

• Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and woul...1 Answers
  • Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 ...4 Answers
  • Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?3 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
  • "So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the best family games ever." in 1 review
  • "Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play." in 1 review
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
This game is SO fun! I have played it with adults and kids, and everyone loves it! With five people, it can take a couple hours, but with only two, it doesn't take as long. And this is one of those games that is fun with two people and also fun with five people - the strategy just changes a little bit. It's pretty straight forward to learn, but definitely has a learning curve like most complex board games. I highly recommend for kids and adults!
Janae V.
Janae V.
Mt Sterling, OH
One of my friends showed me this game and at first I was skeptical because I usually don't like strategy games but after playing, I loved it! It wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be, but it is a thinker! My husband and I liked it so much, I bought it for him as a Christmas gift!
Marc S.
Marc S.
Longwood , FL
This game is fantastic from ages 5-7+ and from the expert board gamers to people who aren't that into them. We refer to it as the "gateway board game". People who play this who are only used to Monopoly, Life, and other classics love it and instantly want to see other more current tabletop games.
Libby O.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill , PA
It's a little tricky in the beginning with all the rules, but the best way to figure it out is to play. I'm completely obsessed with this game. It's a strategy game for two or more players and it's so much fun! The app is great if you want to try it out before buying the real board game.
Erin O.
One of my all time favorite games!!! You can play with 2 people or up to 5! Easy to learn and easy to play! It can be a quick or long game, depending on who you play with and how many players! Get the expansion pack though!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Blue Ash, OH
This has been my favorite game ever since getting it for Christmas yesterday. It is so much fun, whether you play with one other person or four other people. Every game is different strategy-wise, depending on how many people are playing and what destination cards are played.
Erin O.
I love this game! It's pretty easy to teach and play! My husband and I play it often with friends, and once my kids are old enough, we will introduce them to it! I can't wait! One of my favorites!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Great for the family. It can be slow pace and should take up to 30-60 minutes depending on how many players.
Carina B.
Carina B.
Burley, ID
I absolutely love playing this game with my family and friends. It's easy to learn. You have different obstacles each time.
Holly T.
Holly T.
Oklahoma City
I LOVE this game! My family plays every time we're together. I bought it at Barnes & Noble but I know you can find it at Target for less. I have my own, my parents have the game and I recently bought it for my best friend and her husband and they had so much fun playing it! You can play it online too, there's an app, if you want to try it out first.
Gauri K.
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Does the game work with more than 5 people if you purchase more packs of trains?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter have fun with this?
Chelan H.
Chelan H.
Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?
Paige C.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and would love to have this for sure.
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
My son would LOVE this game! Where can I purchase this from?