Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chelsea I.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chantelle M.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Kristal S.

BY DAYS OF WONDER

• "Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play." in 1 review
  • "So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the best family games ever." in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Campton Hills, IL
This is a great game for those wanting to get into more complicated board games. The rules are easy to learn, but there is still a lot of room for developing strategy- which makes it have great replay value. It is a great all-ages game while still being challenging for adults.
Abbie Q.
Love this game, it is competitive but won't make you lose friends like another board game that's kinda similar. Lol Its even fun with just 2 players. Each new game you have to come up with a new or altered strategy depending on what you get and the people you are playing with. It's challenging but easy to pick up. It's spendy but if you love strategy board games it is worth the money
Jon M.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of my families favorite games to play! It is a bit expensive, but its a game that we never get bored of. Whenever family comes in town, this is always the game of choice. It takes strategy to complete your trains to their destinations, and also blocking others from completing theirs. One of my favorite parts of the game is you never really know who is going to win until the very end, so everyone always keeps trying their best to the end. Definite must have!
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
I recently purchased this game for our family of 3 to play.  It is super quick and easy to learn.  There is just enough strategy to make it fun and it was enjoyed by myself, my 50 year old husband, and my 14 year old daughter equally.  There are a lot of expansions available to build on the already great game play.  I would definitely recommend picking up this game!!!
Ashley O.
Papillion
This a fun game that involves your making your trains go along a track across the country. It’s a unique game that the whole family can enjoy. It exceeded y expectations and is worth the money. I would love to buy the different versions!
Michele C.
Played this at a game night and I am hooked. After getting a hang of the rules and set up-It's a great family game for all ages! Trying to get your train from Point A to Point B brings out the competitive nature in people- there will be laughter and tears. Overall, it's an excellent game!
Kayla P.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great strategic game and can easily be swayed with no problem just by the longest route 10 points. I have played this game over and over again. It's about 50% of me winning now and 50% of my husband winning. We love to play it with other people because then we can add new routes and two ways and the battles get fun then!
Melissa G.
San Diego
This is a family favorite!  My daughters ages 10 and 7 love to play it.  Whenever we have guests over we tend to break this game out.  so far everyone who has played it has loved it, adults and kids!
Miranda V.
Ticket to ride is my absolute favorite game! I played this when I was younger and I still love to play it! They have many different themes you can buy and they all are unique! I love this game and will definitely keep buying!
Blair M.
Danville
This game is so great me and my family loves playing it and it gets sorta competitive but only with me and I always seem to be the only one that wants to play it
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Does the game work with more than 5 people if you purchase more packs of trains?
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter have fun with this?
Chelan H.
Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this game?
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
My son would LOVE this game! Where can I purchase this from?