Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chantelle M.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chelsea I.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Kristal S.

BY DAYS OF WONDER #27 in Games

• "So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the best family games ever." in 1 review
  • "Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play." in 1 review
Amy H.
Amy H.
Mooresville, IN
Ticket to go is always a go to board game for gatherings because the rules are easy to follow and it is always enjoyed by people of all levels of board game experience. The core game is great but I also recommend getting the expansion deck which adds new cities and tickets.

This game does have many small pieces but the packaging is nice so pieces stay in place.
Chelsea I.
Chelsea I.
Urbana, IL
One of my all time favorite games. This is the game that got me into modern board gaming. This is a great game if you are looking to expand from the classics like clue and monopoly. It is super easy to teach, takes about 45 minutes to play and looks amazing. I love the game so much I have all of the other versions and boards.
D X.
D X.
One of my favorite games to play when you have about an hour with friends+family!

The worst part of this game is not the game itself, but WAITING for other people to pick which color card they want hahaha.

The concept of the game is great!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
This is an amazing family board game, strategy that isn't too complicated and addictive game play. It's also very visually appealing and fun for any age group. Ive played this game over and over again!
Jon M.
Jon M.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of my families favorite games to play! It is a bit expensive, but its a game that we never get bored of. Whenever family comes in town, this is always the game of choice. It takes strategy to complete your trains to their destinations, and also blocking others from completing theirs. One of my favorite parts of the game is you never really know who is going to win until the very end, so everyone always keeps trying their best to the end. Definite must have!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
This game is quickly becoming a classic! The object  is to have the most points at the end of the game, and you can gain points either by building trains or connecting certain cities based on mission cards. The game is easy enough to be grasped by elementary school kids, but the strategy involved appeals to adults as well. Definitely a great game to play on family game night, at a party, or even a church gathering. My family loves this game, and everyone I've talked to about it raves as well. A good buy for personal entertainment, and makes a great gift as well. I've recently seen it given as a wedding present.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
This game is SO fun! I have played it with adults and kids, and everyone loves it! With five people, it can take a couple hours, but with only two, it doesn't take as long. And this is one of those games that is fun with two people and also fun with five people - the strategy just changes a little bit. It's pretty straight forward to learn, but definitely has a learning curve like most complex board games. I highly recommend for kids and adults!
Janae V.
Janae V.
Grove City, OH
One of my friends showed me this game and at first I was skeptical because I usually don't like strategy games but after playing, I loved it! It wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be, but it is a thinker! My husband and I liked it so much, I bought it for him as a Christmas gift!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Diego
This is a family favorite!  My daughters ages 10 and 7 love to play it.  Whenever we have guests over we tend to break this game out.  so far everyone who has played it has loved it, adults and kids!
Marc S.
Marc S.
Longwood , FL
This game is fantastic from ages 5-7+ and from the expert board gamers to people who aren't that into them. We refer to it as the "gateway board game". People who play this who are only used to Monopoly, Life, and other classics love it and instantly want to see other more current tabletop games.
Gauri K.
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Does the game work with more than 5 people if you purchase more packs of trains?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter have fun with this?
Chelan H.
Chelan H.
Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?
Paige C.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and would love to have this for sure.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this game?