Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chelsea I.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chantelle M.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Kristal S.

BY DAYS OF WONDER #20 in Games

• Has anyone tried this game?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and woul...1 Answers
  • Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 ...4 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
  • "So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the best family games ever." in 1 review
  • "Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play." in 1 review
Steven T.
Steven T.
Wichita Falls, Tx
This is a fantastic introduction into the new world of hobby board games.

This is a set-collection game where you play sets of cards with matching colors in order to claim train routes across the map. The bigger the route, the more points you score. At the same time, each player has "tickets" or goals that they need to complete by connecting two cities with a train route. Again, the further away the cities, the more points.

This is a very easy to learn game with a lot of strategic depth but is also light enough for the non-gamer type. Highly recommended.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Mooresville, IN
Ticket to go is always a go to board game for gatherings because the rules are easy to follow and it is always enjoyed by people of all levels of board game experience. The core game is great but I also recommend getting the expansion deck which adds new cities and tickets.

This game does have many small pieces but the packaging is nice so pieces stay in place.
Rhonda H.
Rhonda H.
Clifton, CO
My Christmas present. We are a game playing family and have graduated from Life, Monopoly, Uno and into the more modern games. Ticket to Ride is a great strategy game, trying to get your train from point a to point b, trying to get around other players tracks. Everyone has cards telling them the locations they need to get to and it can get tricky. Great game
Chelsea I.
Chelsea I.
Urbana, IL
One of my all time favorite games. This is the game that got me into modern board gaming. This is a great game if you are looking to expand from the classics like clue and monopoly. It is super easy to teach, takes about 45 minutes to play and looks amazing. I love the game so much I have all of the other versions and boards.
Emily P.
Emily P.
My brother in law introduced this game to us a few years ago and we've been obsessed ever since! This game is so much fun to play with a group. It involves a lot of strategy and planning but you also have to be on the lookout for what other players are up to. You never know when your routes will cross!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Such a great game, an excellent, easy to explain game that is great for anyone, from the person that didn't know there was more than monopoly, to the advanced board gamers. One of my favorites, and a must for anyone who wants to know more about board games!
Nathan G.
Nathan G.
This is the new classic board game that has everyone raving about it. Fun for most ages. Fairly easy to learn and play. There are plenty of places to pick this up but usually towards the holiday season on sale via Amazon. Such an amazing game!!!
D X.
D X.
One of my favorite games to play when you have about an hour with friends+family!

The worst part of this game is not the game itself, but WAITING for other people to pick which color card they want hahaha.

The concept of the game is great!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
This is an amazing family board game, strategy that isn't too complicated and addictive game play. It's also very visually appealing and fun for any age group. Ive played this game over and over again!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
This game is quickly becoming a classic! The object  is to have the most points at the end of the game, and you can gain points either by building trains or connecting certain cities based on mission cards. The game is easy enough to be grasped by elementary school kids, but the strategy involved appeals to adults as well. Definitely a great game to play on family game night, at a party, or even a church gathering. My family loves this game, and everyone I've talked to about it raves as well. A good buy for personal entertainment, and makes a great gift as well. I've recently seen it given as a wedding present.
Gauri K.
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Does the game work with more than 5 people if you purchase more packs of trains?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter have fun with this?
Chelan H.
Chelan H.
Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this game?
Paige C.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and would love to have this for sure.