Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chantelle M.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chelsea I.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Kristal S.

BY DAYS OF WONDER #23 in Games

Buy on Kmart
  • "So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the best family games ever." in 1 review
  • "Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play." in 1 review
Jon M.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of my families favorite games to play! It is a bit expensive, but its a game that we never get bored of. Whenever family comes in town, this is always the game of choice. It takes strategy to complete your trains to their destinations, and also blocking others from completing theirs. One of my favorite parts of the game is you never really know who is going to win until the very end, so everyone always keeps trying their best to the end. Definite must have!
Melissa G.
San Diego
This is a family favorite!  My daughters ages 10 and 7 love to play it.  Whenever we have guests over we tend to break this game out.  so far everyone who has played it has loved it, adults and kids!
Amy F.
Farmington, MN
my in laws have this game and it is one of our favorites during the holidays to play! very fun and game that even the kids can play with us. wished we had it for our home
Rachel T.
Youngsville, NC
This has become one of our favorite games. The nice part of the game is that it is different each time that you play. The game is very different from other games. The only down side is that it is quite expensive for a board game. It has many parts so I am thinking that is why it is expensive. After playing with family multiple times, I would purchase the game again even knowing the price.
Holly T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I LOVE this game! My family plays every time we're together. I bought it at Barnes & Noble but I know you can find it at Target for less. I have my own, my parents have the game and I recently bought it for my best friend and her husband and they had so much fun playing it! You can play it online too, there's an app, if you want to try it out first.
Rachel K.
Ijamsville, MD
This game is quickly becoming a classic! The object  is to have the most points at the end of the game, and you can gain points either by building trains or connecting certain cities based on mission cards. The game is easy enough to be grasped by elementary school kids, but the strategy involved appeals to adults as well. Definitely a great game to play on family game night, at a party, or even a church gathering. My family loves this game, and everyone I've talked to about it raves as well. A good buy for personal entertainment, and makes a great gift as well. I've recently seen it given as a wedding present.
Brianna B.
This game is SO fun! I have played it with adults and kids, and everyone loves it! With five people, it can take a couple hours, but with only two, it doesn't take as long. And this is one of those games that is fun with two people and also fun with five people - the strategy just changes a little bit. It's pretty straight forward to learn, but definitely has a learning curve like most complex board games. I highly recommend for kids and adults!
Janae V.
Grove City, OH
One of my friends showed me this game and at first I was skeptical because I usually don't like strategy games but after playing, I loved it! It wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be, but it is a thinker! My husband and I liked it so much, I bought it for him as a Christmas gift!
Makayla J.
Snowflake, AZ
We have three different versions of this game. We love it. It does tend to cause fights though when your husband takes your track!
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
Great family game! It does take awhile to play but time does fly. You are on a journey to build a train from city to city. You will get 2 cards that shows you your path. If you can connect those to paths then you get extra points. The tricky part is hoping you don't get blocked and have to go another route. With more players you will find your path gets re routed but it is a lot of fun! Forgot to build your route you will collect cards to match your track it can range from 1-6 cards for each section to build of course higher the number bigger the score. We don't add up our points until the end because your little marker can lose its place on the board. Easier to wait.
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Does the game work with more than 5 people if you purchase more packs of trains?
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter have fun with this?
Chelan H.
Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and would love to have this for sure.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this game?