Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chantelle M.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Chelsea I.Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Board Game uploaded by Kristal S.

BY DAYS OF WONDER #18 in Games

• "So much fun from our 5 year old all the way up to us adults." in 1 review
  • "Its a great family game but it takes a bit of time to play." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the best family games ever." in 1 review
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
This game is incredibly fun! We have all adults in our family that play; it takes a while by the strategy in getting across the board is lots of fun and gets you thinking. Not like any other game really - forces you to pay attention and get together with the family or your friends. We love this game!
Jon M.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of my families favorite games to play! It is a bit expensive, but its a game that we never get bored of. Whenever family comes in town, this is always the game of choice. It takes strategy to complete your trains to their destinations, and also blocking others from completing theirs. One of my favorite parts of the game is you never really know who is going to win until the very end, so everyone always keeps trying their best to the end. Definite must have!
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
What a fabulous game!!! My husband and I loved it the first time we played it. We love games and this is easily enjoyed with friends and family.  It is advertised as above $70 on Kohl's here on Influenster.  Definitely do not pay more than $40 for it! You can find it on Amazon and Target. Watch for a sale on Target.com!
Michele C.
Played this at a game night and I am hooked. After getting a hang of the rules and set up-It's a great family game for all ages! Trying to get your train from Point A to Point B brings out the competitive nature in people- there will be laughter and tears. Overall, it's an excellent game!
Blair M.
This game is so great me and my family loves playing it and it gets sorta competitive but only with me and I always seem to be the only one that wants to play it
Melissa G.
San Diego
This is a family favorite!  My daughters ages 10 and 7 love to play it.  Whenever we have guests over we tend to break this game out.  so far everyone who has played it has loved it, adults and kids!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This is definitely a favorite game of ours to play with friends or when we are having a family game night. It's great for all ages. We have a few of the versions that are set in different areas of the world, but this original one is still my favorite.
Rachel T.
Youngsville, NC
This has become one of our favorite games. The nice part of the game is that it is different each time that you play. The game is very different from other games. The only down side is that it is quite expensive for a board game. It has many parts so I am thinking that is why it is expensive. After playing with family multiple times, I would purchase the game again even knowing the price.
Rachel K.
Ijamsville, MD
This game is quickly becoming a classic! The object  is to have the most points at the end of the game, and you can gain points either by building trains or connecting certain cities based on mission cards. The game is easy enough to be grasped by elementary school kids, but the strategy involved appeals to adults as well. Definitely a great game to play on family game night, at a party, or even a church gathering. My family loves this game, and everyone I've talked to about it raves as well. A good buy for personal entertainment, and makes a great gift as well. I've recently seen it given as a wedding present.
Brianna B.
This game is SO fun! I have played it with adults and kids, and everyone loves it! With five people, it can take a couple hours, but with only two, it doesn't take as long. And this is one of those games that is fun with two people and also fun with five people - the strategy just changes a little bit. It's pretty straight forward to learn, but definitely has a learning curve like most complex board games. I highly recommend for kids and adults!
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Does the game work with more than 5 people if you purchase more packs of trains?
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Where do you find this game and what is the price? Would both my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter have fun with this?
Chelan H.
Does the game change depending on how many people are playing?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this game?
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Does anyone know where I can get this? My son loves trains and would love to have this for sure.