BY NYQUIL #100 in Allergy & Sinus

With a DayQuil™/NyQuil™ Sinus LiquiCaps™ convenience pack, you’ll have the sinus and congestion symptom relief you need on hand, day or night.

Temporarily relieves common sinus symptoms

Daytime Relief Of:

Each DayQuil Sinus LiquiCap contains:

Acetaminophen 325 mg
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg

Non-medicinal Ingredients:

FD&C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide

Medicinal Ingredients

Each NyQuil Sinus LiquiCap contains:

Acetaminophen 325 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg

Non-medicinal Ingredients

FD&C Blue No. 1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide.

Usage:

DIRECTIONS FOR NYQUIL SINUS LIQUICAPS

ADULT USE ONLY.

Adults (12 years and over): Take 2 LiquiCaps with water at bedtime. If your sinus symptoms keep you confined to bed or at home, take 2 LiquiCaps every 4 hours. Do not exceed 12 LiquiCaps per day, or as directed by your doctor.
Children under 12 years: Do not use.

When using other DayQuil or NyQuil® products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.

DIRECTIONS FOR DAYQUIL SINUS LIQUICAPS

ADULT USE ONLY

Adults (12 yrs and over): Take 2 LiquiCaps with water every 4 hours. Do not exceed 12 LiquiCaps per day.
Children under 12: Do not use.

When using other DayQuil® or NyQuil® products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.

Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always keep these in stock in my medicine cabinet. Keeping them on hand gets you feeling better, faster. The nighttime pills really help you get comfortable enough to sleep and the daytime ones don’t work as well in my opinion but they definitely help
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used NyQuil before and it really knocked me out but I don’t feel like it really fixed the issue. I try to stay away from this product because i have asthma and it can induce asthma attacks but other people seem to really enjoy these!
Angie P.
San Jose, CA
When my husband or I get a coffee run to the store and get this pack. Can't live without it during a cold. I don't have the luxury of calling in sick from work so this makes working tolerable.
Jessica S.
Riverton, UT
This is what I take when I'm sick. Dayquil allows me to go to work and function during the day and the Nyquil knocks me out at night so I can sleep even when I can barely breathe.
desiree l.
Sayre, PA
I hate being sick but this stuff really helps having an 8 month old I can't take the nyquil like i once did but I can still take the day quilt and it really helps with the sore throat cough and congestion and i can functon better...
Jordan A.
By far the best! Works very quickly and lasts! This is the only thing I use now! I have sinus trouble quite often and couldn't ever find relief until I found this!
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
This is the only sinus medicine I have found that seems to stop sickness in its tracks and doesn't cause issues for my thyroid.
Erika E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A bit pricier than my normal allergy pills,but when my sinuses are acting up these are my go to affordable sinus pills!
Christina E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I hate when I have to be sick but at least I have found the right medication which helps me feel better.
Nia D.
I felt that these worked fairly quick. I started to feel relief in about a hour
Jordan D.
Williamstown, PA
Do u get tired from the day stuff