DayQuil™/NyQuil™ SEVERE Cold & Flu Caplets Co-Pack uploaded by Nadia F.DayQuil™/NyQuil™ SEVERE Cold & Flu Caplets Co-Pack uploaded by Teisha S.

BY NYQUIL

NyQuil™/ DayQuil™ SEVERE Cold & Flu Relief are formulated with maximum symptom-fighting ingredients to relieve your worst cold symptoms.* With this co-pack, you can get the maximum strength cold & flu relief you need, day or night.

NyQuil™ SEVERE Cold & Flu temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:

• Runny nose & sneezing
• Reduces swelling of nasal passages
• Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
• Promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
• Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.

NYQUIL™ SEVERE INGREDIENTS

Active Ingredients (in each caplet) (Purpose)

Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg (Cough suppressant)
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg (Antihistamine)
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg (Nasal decongestant)

Inactive Ingredients

crospovidone, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 6, magnesium stearate, mica, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide

DAYQUIL™ SEVERE INGREDIENTS

Active Ingredients (in each caplet) (Purpose)

Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg (Cough suppressant)
Guaifenesin 200 mg (Expectorant)
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg (Nasal decongestant)

Inactive Ingredients

croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C Yellow No. 6, maltodextrin, mica, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide.

Usage:

NYQUIL™ SEVERE DIRECTIONS

• Take only as directed
• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours

Adults and children 12 years and over - 2 caplets with water every 4 hours
Children 4 to under 12 years - Ask a doctor
Children under 4 years - Do not use

When using DayQuil™ or NyQuil™ products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of children.

DAYQUIL™ SEVERE DIRECTIONS

• Take only as directed
• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours

Adults and children 12 years and over - 2 caplets with water every 4 hours
Children 4 to under 12 years - Ask a doctor
Children under 4 years - Do not use

• How much is this? Are these better then the liquid? Or it...3 Answers
Carissa O.
Day and NyQuil are my usual go-tos when I am sick. I prefer the pill forms because the liquids are just nasty tasting but I do find the liquids to kick in faster. Still the pills are my choice. I love the combo pack, you get more DayQuil pills then NyQuil ones but it makes sense. The pills are far easier to swallow than the liquid gel ones, especially when you have a sore throat. The pills even have a sheen, almost sparkle to them that makes them pretty. The price is decent, comparable to most others. I would definitely recommend for cold and flu seasons.
Holly G.
Genoa, WI
I love DayQuil and NyQuil because it helps me keep going when I'm sick. It really relieves my cold symptoms so I don't spend the whole day at home in bed. The only bad thing is the packaging is hard to open and the pills are massive, so they can be hard to swallow.
Myra H.
I purchased these after coming down with some painful sinus congestion. This product helped relieve it but within a few hours (2-3) the sinus congestion would return. It kept other pain away and my cough completely disappeared but the thing that was ailing me the most was too tough for this medicine. That was the dayquil. The nyquil does a little better with congestion, not so much with the cough..I don't think I'd use this product again unless I had lighter symptoms
Mei W.
Toms River
This is the only product that makes my colds go away for me and my whole family. I love that they are a 2 in 1 product. You save a couple dollars buying them together in a pack rather than paying seperately. The pills are easy to carry around in case you are traveling and they are easier than the liquid bottles. A must have in the pantry for the flu season in the winter.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
I think the DayQuil works but the NyQuil capsules don't work as well. I tried taking a nap and was only passed out for 3 hours with the flu. The liquid form of NyQuil is disgusting but it does its jobs. I will probably just buy DayQuil for the day and liquid NyQuil for night.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
This is my go to medicine when I have a cold or flu. Relieves my symptoms quickly day and night so I can function as a busy mom. No other brand compares to Vicks. I have been using this product for years and will continue to buy. Very highly recommend!
Stacey T.
I used to always take these growing up but I realized they're only a temporary fix. I would use them every time I had a cold or flu. The flavors aren't bad, but I would rather drink a hot cup of tea with lemon, ginger and honey first before I chug one of these doses.
Teisha S.
Brooklyn, NY
If you have ever had one of those sinus headaches that feels like someone slapped you in the face with a brick then this will take it away. I spent an hour reading labels at the pharmacy to get something for sinus pain and I ended up with this and I am super satisfied!
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Really works well really takes my cold away in amount of weeks really nice price not expensive and yes it met my expectations and it compares to all the other day quil and night quil really satisfied
Heather F.
North Pole, AK
I love this stuff, I can't stand to drink cold medicine. So this stuff is sooo much easier to take. You can find it at almost any store and if you find it in the day/night combo pack it's usually a little bit cheaper!! It works amazing too. Very effective
Sandy R.
How much is this? Are these better then the liquid? Or it's the same