DayQuil™/Nyquil™ Cough Relief Combination

• Temporarily relieves cough
  • Nighttime relieves runny nose & sneezing
  • Up to 8 hours of daytime relief

From Sunrise to Moon Down, Keep Your Cold Symptom Relief Covered

NyQuil temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:

• Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
  • Sore throat
  • Minor aches and pains
  • Fever
  • Runny nose and sneezing

DayQuil temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:

• Nasal congestion
  • Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
  • Sore throat
  • Minor aches and pains
  • Fever

Cold symptoms don't always stop once you get out of bed. With a Vicks® NyQuil®/DayQuil® Liquid cold treatment combo pack, you'll have the cold relief you need on hand, day and night.

The combo pack is available with NyQuil Soothing Cherry and DayQuil Liquid for both nighttime and daytime cold relief.

• Take NyQuil cough or DayQuil cough only as directed - see overdose warning
  • Use dose cup or tablespoon (tbsp)
  • Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs

NyQuil cough:

• Adults & cough 12 yrs & over: 30 mL (2 tbsp) every 6 hrs
  • Children 4 to under 12 yrs: Ask a doctor
  • Children under 4 yrs: Do not use
  • When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing

anyone feel their mouth go numb after using this stuff?
Start your review of DayQuil™/Nyquil™ Cough Relief Combination!
How would you rate this product?
Torrance, CA
My boyfriend loves these when he is sick. DayQuil helps him get through work and NyQuil helps him sleep without having to wake up coughing
Tacoma, WA
Great value pack sold at local stores NyQuil does alright but DayQuil cures more of the cold and symptoms your going through
When we have a cold and can't sleep the day one really helps out. Helps with the congestion and the runny nose
Huntley, IL
It's so nice to get a value pack but we hate the tropical DayQuil. Much prefer it to just be orange!
Best stuff ever! i love this way better then robotussin. it works soo well! would recommend.
These two get me through every cold season ever. I'm a little to dependent on these.
Malden, MA
BEST STUFF TO USE WHEN YOU HAVE A COLD AND CANT SLEEP because you cant breathe
BEST STUFF TO USE WHEN YOU HAVE A COLD AND CANT SLEEP because you cant breathe
Toronto, ON
These really work, and I especially appreciate when brands combine daytime and nighttime medication in one package. The nyquil really helped to sooth my sore throat, and helped me fall asleep quicker without discomfort that usually occurs with being sick.