Vicks

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
It’s not a pleasant taste but it helps relieve symptoms of flu and cold. The cap is tightly secured. The NyQuil of course will make you drowsy so it’s best to take at night only or whenever you are sure you’re going to sleep.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Vicks Cold & Flu Relief Liquid is a staple in many households for a reason—it delivers effective and fast-acting relief from common cold and flu symptoms. Here's a detailed review based on my experience: Effectiveness The liquid formulation works quickly to alleviate symptoms such as congestion, sore throat, cough, and minor aches. Within 30 minutes of taking a dose, I noticed a significant reduction in nasal congestion and throat discomfort, making it easier to breathe and rest. Taste While the effectiveness is impressive, the taste is quite strong and medicinal. It has a mentholated flavor that some may find overwhelming, but it's manageable if followed by a glass of water. Ingredients Vicks Cold & Flu Relief contains active ingredients like acetaminophen (for pain and fever), dextromethorphan (for cough suppression), and phenylephrine (for nasal decongestion). This combination addresses multiple symptoms simultaneously, which is convenient and reduces the need for multiple medications. Side Effects I experienced minimal side effects, though it's important to follow the dosage instructions carefully. Overuse can lead to drowsiness or dizziness, so it's best to avoid operating heavy machinery or driving after taking it. Convenience The liquid form is easy to administer, especially for those who have difficulty swallowing pills. The measuring cup provided ensures accurate dosing. Overall Impression Vicks Cold & Flu Relief Liquid is a reliable and effective solution for managing cold and flu symptoms. Despite the strong taste, its rapid action and comprehensive symptom relief make it a go-to remedy during the cold and flu season. If you're looking for something that can help you feel better quickly, Vicks is a solid choice.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
It’s nice to have the day & night - when I’m really congested & coughing, I take the nighttime to sleep. I feel like the liquid helps me more than the capsules. The best thing is- when I wake up in the morning I feel amazing! I forget I was sick for a few hours . If I remember to take the Daytime-I’m good for work. Vicks keeps me going and makes me feel better!