BY DAYQUIL

DayQuil™ Sinus LiquiCaps™ pack, has the sinus and congestion symptom relief you need on hand to get through your day.

Temporarily relieves common sinus symptoms

- Sinus pain

Each DayQuil Sinus LiquiCap contains:

Acetaminophen 325 mg
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg

Non-medicinal Ingredients:

FD&C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide

Usage:

ADULT USE ONLY.

Adults (12 yrs and over): Take 2 LiquiCaps with water every 4 hours. Do not exceed 12 LiquiCaps per day.
Children under 12: Do not use

When using other DayQuil or NyQuil® products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.

• How safe is this to take for a 5 year old child?8 Answers
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
This is a miracle in cap form, especially if you suffer from allergy and sinus problems. I cannot take most over-the-counter sinus and allergy medications because it does not settle well with my digestive system. I love DayQuil sinus liquicaps because they easily fit in my purse and I can take them without a hassle. Plus, these are non-drowsy, which is great. These keep me going on days that I cannot miss work.
Claudia A.
I have so many allergys, dust, pollen and strong smells; this is life to me because when I need relief I cant afford to be groggy and tired. Since its a liquid cap its fast acting but also easy to carry. I feel well quickly and can keep on working or watching the kids.
Izzy J.
Very nice. I don't notice a massive difference from the originals, but these pills are still effective and conquer colds. I've only used one box and that was awhile ago. I just found it easier to use DayQuil original capsules, but if you're focusing on sinus, go for it.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Dayquil has been a life saver for me many times and has helped me to get through a work day while suffering from cold and allergies!
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
Dayquil sinus has been the thing i needed to get through my day when i feel so bad i do not want to go to work but know i have to
Jennifer L.
Omg these are a life saver every summer, with my sinuses and allergies on the fritz, these make my days livable.
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
I like dayquil because I've been using it forever and it works really well for me. so does nyquil.
Maite H.
This is really helpful for my horrible allergies. What I love is that this doesn't make you drowsy at all.
Amber j.
Covington, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How safe is this to take for a 5 year old child?