BY DAYQUIL #60 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

DayQuil™ SEVERE Cold & Flu Relief delivers maximum symptom-fighting ingredients to relieve your worst cold symptoms.

Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:

• Nasal congestion
• Sinus congestion & pressure
• Cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
• Cough to help you sleep
• Minor aches & pains
• Headache
• Fever
• Sore throat
• Runny nose & sneezing
• Reduces swelling of nasal passages
• Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
• Promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
• Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive

Active Ingredients (in each 15 mL) (Purpose)

Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg (Cough suppressant)
Guaifenesin 200 mg (Expectorant)
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg (Nasal decongestant)

Inactive Ingredients

citric acid, FD&C Yellow No. 6, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum

Usage:

• Take only as directed
• Use only the dose cup provided
• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours

Adults and children 12 years and over - 30 mL every 4 hours
Children 6 to under 12 years - 15 mL every 4 hours
Children 4 to under 6 years - Ask a doctor
Children under 4 years - Do not use

When using DayQuil™ or NyQuil™ products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of children.

Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
I cannot even describe how thankful I am for this product right now. It is the beginning of the school year, and of course my school aged kids are bringing home all kinds of nasty germs and passing them on to me! With four kids to take care of, DayQuil severe has really made it possible for me not to have to stay in bed for two days to recover enough to keep things going around the house.
Esther K.
Burbank, CA
Vicks Dayquil SEVERE Cold & Flu Relief is the best! I am constantly sick but I can always rely on Vicks SEVERE to get me through. I would actually get the larger one (compared to this 12 fl oz one), but that is up to you. The liquid version is definitely more effective than the tablet version, although it does taste disgusting. But it's worth it!
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
Even though I hate the taste of this, it’s very effective. I got very sick during my last week of my senior year in college and felt better just in time for graduation. It doesn’t make me drowsy, which was great because I still had classes and a job to attend to.
Karen S.
This is such an amazing product to relieve those nasty flu symptoms. I have a nasty flu right now, and my whole body hurt all night, morning and afternoon. My husband came home from work and brought home this Vicks DayQuil Severe, which I had never tried, so I took it and once it took effect I no longer felt that debilitating feeling on my body. It also helped my throat hurt way less. All this was with one dose. I absolutely recommend it.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
This has been a lifesaver for me time and time again! I work as a secretary, so it is hard for me to miss work, even when I am feeling under the weather. I keep this with me at work on the days that I feel sick and it helps me get through the day feeling so much better! It is easy to take and kicks in fast. I am thankful for this product and its effectiveness!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
DayQuil got me through a rough week of a cold during this awful summer heat. It made getting through each day easier by helping me deal with symptoms rather than suffering. It's a great product that works well, and can be used along with NyQuil at nighttime for better sleeping. It was my first time trying DayQuil because usually I just deal with symptoms during the day, but I'm glad I gave it a chance because it is now a medication I am going to keep on hand.
Liz L.
Fontana, CA
Indont like the taste and the consistency of it but it does help temporarily with the cough. I bought this at walgreens in a two pack with the night time syrup. It was a reasonable price. Kind of expensive for cough syrup but its alright.
Adrie M.
Funny story lol. One time I was so sick that I begged my mom to give me something to help my runny nose and horrible cough right before bed. Well, she didn't want to give me NyQuil, because she was afraid I wouldn't wake up for school the next day. So she gave me DayQuil... 😂 And if you have taken DayQuil you know it is suppose to keep you up and not make you drowsy. So I was up all night and I begged her to not make go to school and to take me to the doctor, well.... she did, and I had the flu and strep 😂 I told the doctor I didn't sleep all night and the situation. And he was like "well, that's why you didn't sleep, DayQuil is suppose to keep you awake." 😂😂 We laugh about it now, I was like 12 at the time though lol, so it was my first all nighter.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
This is my go to when I am not feeling good and I have things to do that day and I can't me drowsy or sleepy one taking care of my business I got it from target and it works really well for me when I have a cold
Nancy C.
Vicks DayQuil severe cold and flu works great for me. I use it in combination with the NyQuil and I feel better instantly. If it wasn't for this I wouldn't be able to take care of my two kids. Overall I'm satisfied with this it's very effective and does what it's suppose to.
Jane D.
Does this make anyone else drowsy?