DayQuil™ SEVERE Cold & Flu Relief Caplets uploaded by Bev M.DayQuil™ SEVERE Cold & Flu Relief Caplets uploaded by Miranda F.DayQuil™ SEVERE Cold & Flu Relief Caplets uploaded by Brendan G.

BY DAYQUIL

DayQuil™ SEVERE Cold & Flu Relief delivers maximum symptom-fighting ingredients to relieve your worst cold symptoms.

Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:

• Nasal congestion
• Sinus congestion & pressure
• Cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
• Cough to help you sleep
• Minor aches & pains
• Headache
• Fever
• Sore throat
• Runny nose & sneezing
• Reduces swelling of nasal passages
• Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
• Promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
• Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive

Active Ingredients (in each caplet) (Purpose)

Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg (Cough suppressant)
Guaifenesin 200 mg (Expectorant)
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg (Nasal decongestant)

Inactive Ingredients

croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C Yellow No. 6, maltodextrin, mica, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide

Usage:

• Take only as directed
• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours

Adults and children 12 years and over - 2 caplets with water every 4 hours
Children 4 to under 12 years - Ask a doctor
Children under 4 years - Do not use

When using DayQuil™ or NyQuil™ products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of children.

Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I buy these in bulk every cold season. Great and fast acting. Easy to swallow tablets. A bit hard to open with just fingers if you’re weakened by illness, but most people have a pair of scissors handy to do the job. This relieves many symptoms from a mild to moderate cold. Definitely have a box (or 5) of these on hand for you and your family!
Esther K.
Burbank, CA
Vicks Dayquil SEVERE Cold & Flu Relief is the best! I am constantly sick but I can always rely on Vicks SEVERE to get me through. While the liquid version is stronger and more effective, sometimes you are in situations where you have to take the caplets. In that case, this is your best bet. I always like to buy the biggest size available (12 caplets is only 6 doses) but that is up to you. The caplets are definitely a lot easier to take than the liquid version ;)
Esther K.
Burbank, CA
I love Vicks Dayquil SEVERE!!! And 72 caplets is 36 doses - which is great because I'm constantly sick and constantly relying on Vicks to help me recover! These are easy to just leave in my purse so I know I can always take them no matter what (since I also always have water in my purse as well). Very convenient and reasonably priced, and always effective! I must note that the liquid version is actually more effective, but the caplets are just so much more convenient.
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
Dayquil is my go-to medicine whenever I get sick. I keep some on me at all times in case I start to get sick. Convenient, easy to take, and works for a while without making me drowsy. I hate liquid medicine so the caplets are amazing.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
Vick’s DayQuil Severe is the first thing a grab when I feel a cold coming on. It helps me get through my day with minimal symptoms. This is always in my house because you never know when a cold may hit.
Natisha T.
These Vicks DayQuil is the best and My to go to when I feel a cold coming on they work so well for me the price is good I picked them up from Walmart and I will always use them because they really work
Brandy H.
Wilmington, NC
Any time I feel a cold coming on, Dayquil severe is the first thing I turn to! It kicks in around 15 minutes after I take it and I can function as a mom and human. It's long lasting, non-drowsy, orange-pilled gold lol. I won't use anything else when I'm sick.
Autumn P.
Dorchester, NE
My husband swears by DayQuil and NyQuil. It's what he likes to use and seems like it works for him! He has no issues with it.
Samantha N.
Socorro, TX
Best for cold and flu it is perfect if you have to get on with your day! And the night to have a full night of sleep.
Bev M.
When ever I feel a cold comin on I stock up on DayQuil Severe Cold&Flu it works GREAT so I can goon with my day!