BY DAYQUIL

Combining the powerful multi-symptom relief of DayQuil with more than 150% of the recommended value of vitamin C. For nighttime relief, try Vicks NyQuil Plus Vitamin C. Temporarily relives common cold and flu symptoms including nasal congestion, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains and fever. Non-Drowsy. When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing.

Shelby C.
Oregon City, OR
This stuff works wonders. When you're sick, you take a couple of these and your symptoms are gone for the most part within the next hour. They are long lasting. I don't know how anyone has been sick without taking these.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When I was sick I used to get the DayQuil liquid. The liquid taste so gross to me and is hard to take and these capsules work just as well and are so much easier to take.
Sara B.
LINCOLN, NE
These are a life saver!! Keeps me going through my day, when all I really want to do it lay down. They give that extra boost that make you feel like you just might make it!
Packrat W.
Van Nuys, CA
Whenever i feel like I'm getting sick ad i need to get over it fast, this is a lifesaver. It doesn't make you drowsy and it works very quickly
Rebecca A.
Marion, SC
Pretty good product i just feel like the night time one works better. And I'm not a big medicine taker but i much rather the gel capsules
Nacole E.
Land O Lakes, FL
I like that is product has the added vitamin c and that it doesn't have a sleep agent that mKes you tired.
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
These are one of the only things that help me get through the day when I have a cold or flu. They don't make me feel drowsy.