BY DAYQUIL

Vicks Nature Fusion Cold & Multi-Symptom Relief provides non-drowsy, multi-symptom cold and flu relief. Caplets are coated with the delicious flavor of real honey.

Stacy N.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely helps with cold symptoms and doesn't make me too drowsy. This is perfect for the start of a cold or when you are feeling a little under the weather and makes life a little less miserable. I always keep these stocked in my medicine cabinet during cold season!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I just purchased these a couple of days ago. I have the worst head and chest congestion I've had in years and I needed medicine. I saw these, and since Dayquil is my go-to when I'm sick I decided to give them a try. So far they are doing a good job at giving me a few hours of less sickness, but the jury is still out on whether or not they work better than the traditional Dayquil caps.
Cara P.
Bristol, VT
Recently purchased these to take when I had the flu. They helped keep symptoms at bay and allowed me to continue on with work. Don't think I could have without them!
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I use this when I have a cold. During the day I use this for relief and at night I use nyquil to sleep. They work okay. They could treat more symptoms though.
Karlie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I always take this when I'm sick. I just discovered it when I was in college and it really helped me get through school. The honey in it is a nice added bonus.
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is perfect when I'm sick and don't have any other meds , this keeps me calm and relaxed
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1961 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I haven't tried the Vicks DayQuil before but, I heard it works pretty good at relieving some of the symptoms when you got the flu