DayQuil™ Cough Suppressant uploaded by RACHEL A.DayQuil™ Cough Suppressant uploaded by Elizabeth S.DayQuil™ Cough Suppressant uploaded by Danielle S.

BY DAYQUIL

DayQuil™ Cough Suppressant gives you up to 8 hours of daytime, non-drowsy cough relief to temporarily help control your cough while you tackle your to-do list.

• Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold

Active Ingredient (in each 15 mL) (Purpose)

Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg (Cough suppressant)

Inactive Ingredients

citric acid, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Yellow No. 6, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium Citrate

Usage:

• Take only as directed
• Only use the dose cup provided
• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours

Adults and children 12 years and over - 30 mL every 6 to 8 hours
Children 6 to under 12 years - 15 mL every 6 to 8 hours
Children 4 to under 6 years - Ask a doctor
Children under 4 years - Do not use

Skylar C.
I really like this cold/flu medicine. I find that this product works better than most other brands. When I start feeling like I'm getting a cold I immediately take this and it starts working quit! I'm a mother of 2 and a nanny of a 7 month, no time to be sick! ;)
Madelyne s.
This stuff is heaven ! Great after taste relief! None likes to be sick but when we do i recommend this for any cough suppressant or cold symptom reliever!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
ALWAYS has worked for me I usually feel better in just a few doses! Better flavor in my opinion than the NyQuil cold & flu. But works just as great!
Christiana L.
I always keep Quil products in stock during winter. They're the only thing I tend to take unless the doctor says I need more. They work like a gem.
Amy G.
Jasper, AL
Silences and gets rid of that nasty cough for a few hours. Was pretty shocked that the taste wasn't extremely awful like most cough medicines.
RACHEL A.
SANTA CLARA, CA
I prefer this over store brands.Works well within 12 hours.Helps me get uncongested before bedtime.I do not like to use Nyquil.
Elizabeth S.
Palo Alto
This is great to keep you cough free during the day. It doesn't have the worst taste either which is nice!
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
I love this tropical taste. I didn’t even know that it was a tropical taste until I had it but it definitely makes it a lot easier to take. If you’re suffering from cold or flu symptoms this is the guy to have in your cabinet. Taking this will make all of your symptoms die down for a while and give you relief to get on with your day.