BY DAYQUIL #8 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

The non-drowsy, multi-symptom cold and flu relief of DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Liquid helps you get your power back so you can enjoy the day.

Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:

• Nasal congestion
• Cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
• Sore throat
• Headache
• Minor aches & pains
• Fever

Active Ingredients (in each 15 mL) (Purpose)

Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg (Cough suppressant)
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg (Nasal decongestant)

Inactive Ingredients

citric acid, FD&C yellow No. 6, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xantham gum

Usage:

• Take only as directed
• Use only the dose cup provided
• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours

Adults and children 12 years and over - 30 mL every 4 hours
Children 6 to under 12 years - 15 mL every 4 hours
Children 4 to under 6 years - Ask a doctor
Children under 4 years - Do not use

When using other DayQuil™ or NyQuil™ products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.

• Do you take Nyquil too at night or just Dayquil?3 Answers
  • DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief Liquid is this medicine any go...3 Answers
  • Does Dayquil stop a runny nose EDIT: no it does not, and ...4 Answers
DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief Liquid
  • "My husband is the should bread winner in the house so he can't get sick ." in 1 review
  • "Best cold/flu relief medicine always works great and fast too you feel it working and it's great for the day no drowsiness." in 1 review
  • "It helps get rid of cold and symptoms fast." in 1 review
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This medicine, along with Nyquil, are my favorite medicines to use whenever I have a cold or a flu.  I've tried other OTC medicines too but there's nothing quite like Dayquil in relieving my symptoms.  It compresses my cough almost immediately and along with Nyquil at night I'm able to sleep well.  Would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
If I have a cold and have to make it through the day this is the number one brand I reach for. No generics for any of us in this case, I shell out the $15 for the day/night pack and recover through the week in overall peace. NyQuil is the best thing for cold and flu.
Amy J.
Brooklyn, NY
Whenever I’m sick, DayQuil is the only brand I get. It definitely helps with all my symptoms of the cold and I get better within 5-6 days. I use NyQuil at night for a better nighttime relief
Samantha C.
Addison, AL
I’ve had the flu for a week now and the medicine that my doctor prescribed for my symptoms makes me very drowsy so I can only take it at night. This product has helped me so much during the day when I need relief but can’t just sleep all day. It taste horrible but it really works!
Cryztal S.
West Richland , WA
This is a cabinet essential for every home!
My fiance and i have been fighting the flu for a week and couldn't be productive without it, it takes the aches, the sneezing and runny nose away. Great product and I Highly recommend!!
Ella S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As soon as I start feeling sick, I run out and grab this! I like the liquid form a lot better than the gel capsules, because I feel like it’s stronger and works quicker. Plus it soothes dry throats really well!
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
My husband uses this product and it tends to help him. He's very stubborn but this medication helps knock out the headaches and sore throat. Plus other symptoms.
Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In the morning if you are a mom and you are sick it is the worst this little bottle can help you through your day. I keep it in my medicine cabinet all year long
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dayquil is always my go-to when it comes to colds. I'm actually just getting over a cold and I used Dayquil everyday. You take 30ml every 4 hours during the day and obviously switch to Nyquil when it comes to night time. I think Dayquil works strongly and it seems to really help nasal issues and sore throats. My sore throat went away instantly in a day or two. The only main issue is that Dayquil is not cheap, it's actually pretty pricy. A lot of stores have the store brand of it, which I think is just as a good as the name brand Dayquil.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
DayQuil definitely tastes worst than NyQuil to me, and I generally try to avoid having to take it (mostly because I prefer the effects of NyQuil, and I prefer sleeping through the cure). However, if you don't have the time to pass out and sleep off your cold, and you need to be in tip top shape, this will get you there! I find DayQuil also helps with the energy zap that comes with being really sick. I feel more alive and awake after taking it, but that could also be it working against the sickness in general.
Jaquelin D.
Brooklyn, NY
How does it work for you? Does it make you feel drowsy ?
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does Dayquil stop a runny nose EDIT: no it does not, and it is extremely dangerous for people with epilepsy, like myself. I spoke to my doctor who prescribed me Flonase.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you take Nyquil too at night or just Dayquil?
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief Liquid is this medicine any good for when you get a cold ?
Diana D.
Valley Stream, NY
Does this come in different flavors?

Bed Bath & Beyond