DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps™ uploaded by Hannah H.DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps™ uploaded by Andjoua R.

BY DAYQUIL #22 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

The non-drowsy, multi-symptom cold and flu relief of DayQuil™ Cold & Flu LiquiCaps™ helps you get your power back so you can enjoy the day.

Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:

• Nasal congestion
• Cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
• Headache
• Minor aches & pains
• Fever
• Sore throat

Active Ingredients (in each LiquiCap™) (Purpose)

Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg (Cough suppressant)
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg (Nasal decongestant)

Inactive Ingredients

FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide

Usage:

• Take only as directed
• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours

Adults and children 12 years and over - 2 LiquiCaps™ with water every 4 hours
Children 4 to under 12 years - Ask a doctor
Children under 4 years - Do not use

When using other DayQuil™ or NyQuil™ products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.

• Who knows what is in DayQuil? It's important to know what...1 Answers
  • Does this upset anyone else's stomach if not taken with f...1 Answers
  • Does this make my stool very soft? Happened once and now ...1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
  • "I always get really bad coughing when I get a cold, & this stuff relieves most if not all of it." in 1 review
  • "It's works fast and helps with the fever and aches." in 1 review
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like DayQuil ! I think it’s great to take when you have a cold that you need medicine before. It does take about half an hour or so to kick in. I do however wish the pills were smaller because sometimes they seem like too much to swallow
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great when you don’t feel well. I always keep a box at work because when I start to feel off then these are my go to. They can be expensive but medicine is expensive in general but these normally do the trick!
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This medicine helps with so much. It helps with my nasal congestion, headaches, sore throat and so much more. I highly suggest buying these. They do not have a mast taste to them and they work very well. They also do not make you drowsy so you can take them in the morning without getting tired through the day.
Julia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We keep this in stock at our gym for the coaches or any of our competitive athletes. This stuff is the bomb and doesn't make you drowsy. It works amazing, no weird taste and it goes down easy which is great for our athletes( of course approved from their parents!)
Vikki P.
Greensboro, NC
My go to med. when it come to cold and flu and I have to be at work. But the medicine does wear off pretty fast. I would definitely recommend this anyone that is coming down with a cold or a flu. Hope you get well soon.
Jennifer F.
Decatur, AL
I'm a nurse and this is my go to product for when I feel awful and down with a normal cold. Even though I'm feeling awful, my patients still need me! This makes sure that I am there for them in every way possible!
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wish this stuff worked as good as nyquil does... Disappointing since it is so awesome. This stuff has just never done much for me. I hate how big the pills are too.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
Although this stuff works amazingly I can't take it unless I can just be stuck in bed for 2 or 3 days. You can take this product every 6 hours and as soon as I take it after like 30 minutes I fall asleep for about 6 hours. Just in time to take another pull and sleep for another 6 hours. Then take a nighttime one and sleep. And another night time one. I literally do nothing but sleep when I take these, but they really do work.
Liz V.
Jonesboro, GA
I went on four airplanes and was at a conference with about 12,000 people this past weekend, so of course in the hustle and bustle I forgot to take vitamin C (usually keeps me from getting sick). I felt so stuffed up and runny nose and basically AWFUL coming home. I stopped to get some Dayquil, and two days later I feel MUCH better. I'm still on the "mend" but this stuff really works!
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
Dayquil allows me to function when I have a severe cough or cold. The off brands just don't seem to pack the punch Dayquil does because they seem watered down compared to Vicks. It is very effective especially at clearing out nasal passages and helping you breath which is always a positive thing!
M P.
Macon, GA
Does this make anyone drowsy?
Andjoua R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you take this at night? (When you don’t have the NyQuil)
Jennifer F.
Decatur, AL
Does this upset anyone else's stomach if not taken with food?
Ashley M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who knows what is in DayQuil? It's important to know what medications you are taking
Vanessa M.
Gainesville, FL
Does this make my stool very soft? Happened once and now I'm scared