BY DAYMEN #24 in Camera Cases

Compact, holster-style bag holds fixed and interchangeable lens cameras. Tough, water-resistant outer fabric and stretch-to-fit lid protect camera and accessories. Padded handle, SlipLock attachment tab, and removable shoulder strap offer multiple carrying options. Black MicroFiber, Ripstop Nylon, TXP see more...

Buy on Walmart
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
I own several lowepro cases and this one is great for a single camera body and short lens for on the go. I don't use it often but it's fabulous for family events when I'm using my 35mm and not needing a long zoom. It's very sturdy and well padded so I don't have to worry about my equipment.
Kylar O.
Does a good job at carrying your camera and keeping it protected ! Nice size and nice durable material! Good bag
Autumn F.
This carrying case is perfect for cameras. You can hold it with your hand or you can put it over your shoulder.
Shanon D.
Mesa, AZ
I have this case and I really like it . it protects my camera very well I would highly recommend.
Abigail K.
Goshen, OH
Very protective and good quality. Very cheap price! I love this and I bought it at Walmart.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
I take my camera everywhere with me. This case ensures that it is protected when I travel.
Daphne G.
Does the job you need it to do, pretty sturdy and great size to take anywhere. I like it
Danielle M.
sertaneja. pr
Muito bonita, parece ser boa e forte. Mas o ideal era poder testqr pra dizer melhor
Summa H.
For anyone that owns a camera, a must have is a great camera bag. Not only is this great at protecting your camera on your travels, but it is easy to carry, with a strap for your shoulder or you can carry. Does the job that i need it to do and is great for travel aswell