BeautyFaceFacial Skincaredaylong
extreme sun lotion spf 50+ 100ml

daylong extreme sun lotion spf 50+ 100ml

by daylong

daylong extreme sun lotion spf 50 contains liposoms, no fragrance and it is ultra waterproof. it contains photostable sun filters tinsorb m and tinsorb s which furnish an effective protection against uva and uvb rays. preservative-free, it quickly...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of daylong extreme sun lotion spf 50+ 100ml!
Nouhaila H.
Rabat , Morocco
daylong extreme sun lotion spf 50+ 100ml uploaded by Nouhaila H.
It's my everyday sunscrenn . I recommended for girls that have freckles, it stop them from spreading in your face .
firdaws O.
tlemcen
daylong extreme sun lotion spf 50+ 100ml uploaded by firdaws O.
daylong extreme sun lotion spf 50+ 100ml So as i have a sensitive skin , my doctor advice me to apply this sun lotion and i give 10/10 for it despite its high price . It's cover ur skin perfectly and i don't have any problems from the first day i used it . It took about 8 hours so u're safe all the day ❤
wissalnl N.
This sun lotion is very good it protect my skin very well 🌞🌞🌞🌞 I use it mostly in the summer , on the Beach🌊🌊🌊 I use it on my hand also , my neck , .. But I think it is not a good base , means, if you want to do make up and use it as a base for foundation it doesn't makes your foundation smooth,
bhra O.
istanbul
My skin is very sensitive and I have sun allergy. I use it even when im at home. It was necessary to constantly refresh other sunscreens. I only use it once a day with daylong. Very easy to use and comfortable.
Céline S.
rue poseidon
La meilleure crème que j'ai pu essayer, elle s'applique facilement et résiste à tour, eau sable, sueur, je n'ai pas eu un seul coup de soleil avec cette crème, la meilleure selon moi
Hibã E.
Casablanca
Je ne le conseille pas je l'avais acheter mais après quelque utilisation je me suis rendu compte que ce produit rend mon teint plus sombre et des taches noirs apparaît et il me craiyait une forme d'allergie mais après chacun son type de peaux soo...
sally M.
AV MOHAMED BENNOUNA
daylong extreme sun lotion spf 50+ 100ml uploaded by sally M.
This sunscreen is a completely different technology to most ( all) sunscreens you can buy over the counter in the US. It feels like it gets sucked into your skin on application leaving no greasy residue. It really is "Day Long". I can put it on in the morning and spend the day in the ocean without getting burned.
Laina R.
It leaves your skin a bit greasy and i don‘t like that feeling on my skin. I also don‘t think that it is waterproof.
Nourhene D.
beb kram immeuble A
Super good for protection in the sun and Especially on the beach and it has Nice packaging but if ur skin oily u have to use the blue one
Pharki T.
I have used it the green one. It's for sensitive to oily skin. It's a very good sunscreen for oily skin. Its non greasy. I wear it everytime. Even indoors. I bought this on someone's recommendation and I'm happy.

Looking for your answer?