daylogic
Pink Grapefruit Foaming Acne Scrub, Oil Free, Lot Of 2 - 42 Oz Each,

Daylogic Pink Grapefruit Foaming Acne Scrub, Oil Free, Lot Of 2 - 4.2 Oz Each,

by daylogic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Daylogic Pink Grapefruit Foaming Acne Scrub, Oil Free, Lot Of 2 - 4.2 Oz Each,!
How would you rate this product?
Jenny L.
I love this product! The scrub comes in the form of little beads which unlike nutragena products do not burst or disappear with the water. However, instead they tend to stick around which is the only part that I do not like. Despite this I use this product twice a day to keep by blemishes and blackheads down and I think it works pretty well. I use it especially on my back where I need a bit more of exfoliation than my face and it has improved my acne and my dark spots immensely.

Looking for your answer?